Fucking my bestfriend!

Finally!": Sasha had said quietly after the unknown dancer gave her a lap dance and walked off she had wondered if AJ was ever going to notice her and give her a hot steamy lap dance or in Sasha's fantasies she wants to show AJ a good ass time. "Hey there sweetheart are you ready for me?" Said the unknown voice. Sasha looked up in shock and realized it was AJ Lee herself. "Hell yeah I'm ready for you sweet thang" Sasha said. "I've been ready since I first came here". AJ laughs as she slowly rubs Sasha's leg causing Sasha get to get mad horny..as her pussy starts to tremble. "I want you so bad girl." said Sasha as she blushes. "Ah ah ahhhhhh" AJ said "not so fast babygirl save that for later." As she smiles climbing slowly onto Sasha. While Club Paradise plays AJ slowly caresses her body as she grinds her hips then bounces up and down on Sasha. "This really happening AJ fucking Lee is giving me the steamiest lap dance!" Sasha thought. Sasha didn't know what to focus on AJ's steamily hot body or the look on AJ face in Ecstasy. "God damn she's smoking hot! This shit is exciting!!" Sasha thought.

After the dance AJ pulls Sasha and whispered:Meet at 207 at this address.
AJ handed Sasha a keycard to a room at the Aloft Hotel just near the Philadelphia airport. "Aye Sasha I see you bro!" Alexis said. "Looks like my mans getting lucky don't worry I got you covered I'm planning on staying the night at a hotel for a party tell ya mom that u gone stay the night wit me but while you're there wit me you can go see that shawty over there." "Ok lexis" Said Sasha "yo I can't believe this really happening I wonder what's gonna happen sis?" Later on that day Sasha's mom let Sasha go to "Alexis" Hotel party when she's really going to see AJ. Sasha has never been so excited in her life.
Two hours later........
Sasha finally made it to the aloft hotel she and lexis stuck wit the plan. "You ready for this Sasha?" Said Alexis. "Idk man Ima keep it a bean I never have sex wit a girl like went all the way😥" Sasha said. " I've kissed a girl but haven't fucked her shit all the porn I watch be getting me hot sis💦" "Well I can give you some tips abt it but I know you want AJ to be ya first." Said Alexis as she walks closer to Sasha. "Aye ion mind😏" Sasha said. Alexis pushes Sasha against the wall Sasha gets automatic turn on as Alexis passionately kisses her slowly gliding her hands from Sasha's tits to her pussy. "Damn girl..ya pussy is soaked already😩💦" Alexis slowly kisses on Sasha's neck while she rubs her n Sasha's pussy as Sasha slowly moans. "Ik you want AJ to be ya first but..." Sasha shushes Alexis with a Lil grin she realizes who she really wanna fuck plus AJ did ditch Sasha a few mins earlier. "Alexis?" Sasha called. "Yeah..." said Alexis. "I want you to be my first..💦" "what abt AJ?" Alexis had said. "Lexis fuck her she ditched me I want you not her💦 plus Ik u was a Lil jelly when she was throwing it back on me" Sasha said. "You got that damn right Sasha.😏" Alexis said as she pushes Sasha on the bed and kisses her passionately. The feeling of Alexis lips against Sasha's was so amazing that Sasha felt herself get wetter....this night finna be amazing for Sasha.