Its feels so wrong But it feels so good

Ay I wanna show you something sash." Alexis said as she drags Sasha and lifts one of her legs and climbs on top on her putting her pussy against Sasha's.  "ohhh my god you're so w..wet😳uhhhhh....." Alexis said moving up and down on Sasha's wet cunt. "Oh shit Alexis this is amazing...fuckkkkkkkkkk😩😩😩😩✨." Sasha said as her eyes started to roll back and toes start to curl. They both moan and moan as they pussies got wetter and wetter the more Hornier they got the more wetter they get the more good it would feel. Sasha couldn't take it she was abt to come and kinda run but Alexis grabbed Sasha's leg to prevent that "come here take this pussy don't run from me Sash just give me a just a lil bit more...mmmmm just a lil bit more of ya pussy god this feels so fucking good *breathes rapidly* no no I don't wanna cum not now 😩 Sasha you cumming" she said.
Yes😩.....cum wit me lexis💦" Sasha said
Sasha and Alexis grind they pussies hard af to the point that you can hear it smacking (probably in ya head if you reading this) "omg this gone make me cum again...shit here it goes" Sasha thought. Alexis and Sasha let out one last moan till cummed hard and their pussy juices mixed wit each other after they cum they both fell backwards catching their breath. "Oh my god that was amazing Alexis I'm glad you was my first." Sasha said. "I'm glad I was ya first sash" said Alexis as she climbs on top of Sasha to kiss her. As they both kiss each other passionately stop for a second to look at each other's eyes chuckle for a bit then went back to kissing this was Sasha's amazing night she expected AJ to be her first but realize her own best friend can fuck twice as better then AJ.

                                Thanks for reading
                                                       -Mani