New home

Lucy POV
"Natsu I read the dragon slayer book and.." Lucy gets cut off by natsu hugging her. "Lucy I will never become a monster like that books says I love you lucy..." natsu says. "B-But nats..." Lucy gets cut off by natsu kissing her. "Mmpf n-nats.." Lucy manages to escape from the kiss for a second to say that. *natsu breaks the kiss realising she needs to say something* "yeah Luce?" Natsu says smiling. "Well I know you wont know this about the book but if you are normal it starts towmorrow..." Lucy says. "Look lucy its getting late lets get some rest." Natsu says. "Ok natsu um isn't there only one bedroom..?" Lucy says *blushing* "um I think do you mind?.." natsu says *blushing*. "Um NO YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!" Lucy says still blushing. "Sheesh ok" natsu says pouting.
In the middle of night
*natsu sneaks up to lucy's room* "hehehe" natsu says mischievously. *natsu cuddles up with Lucy getting under the covers grabbing her waist and cuddling with her getting cozy*
In the morning
(Lucys mind)
Oh my gosh why is natsu cuddled up with me I told him to sleep on the couch!!!
(Out of mind)
"Huh?" Natsu says sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "N-natsu?" Lucy says blushing hard. "Oh good morning lucy.." natsu says smiling at Lucy. *Lucy looks down at the covers with natsu's and Lucy's legs intertwined together and looks at natsu up and down while something catches her eye* "natsu?" Lucy says staring. "Huh yeah luce" natsu says staring at Lucy's lips. "Why are yo.." Lucy gets cut off by natsu. "I can't hold it back anymore Lucy I want you..." natsu says getting closer to lucy.

See you next chapter I might change the title and make this into a lemon but I don't know byee!!