Chapter Two

Tobias POV

I got downstairs and walked into the overcrowded dining room. I mean our pack wasn't that big only about 100-150 people but over half turn up for dinner at the pack house on  Friday. Its a tradition to come along if you can but I guess there are more today because of the on coming pack meeting.

I felt someone bash into me and I had to keep myself from cringing away or retaliating in a horrific way and just moved myself out of the way. The only thing that kept me here was the oncoming smell of sweet tea and lemon.

"Tobias dear! Come with me I kept you a plate in the kitchen" Luna Jane said with a soft look on her face as if she could hear my thoughts. Which she could but I had my mental barrier up as always so she didn't. I guess she just knew me as well as I knew her. I followed her to the kitchen still not uttering word where I saw a plate of food piled high on the counter next to a glass of irn bru. Yep she most definitely knew me well. I sat down at the breakfast bar and just ate away, while listening to the chatter of all the pack.

"Are you not eating Luna Jane?" I said throught thepack link hoping to not startle her. I would have just talked but I can feel the people around and I just don't like it.

She smiled at me softly before relying, "I will sweetie but after the pack meeting I think its a bit too busy right now"

"Oka but please do not wear yourself out Luna Jane, the pack need you"Hoping she didn't catch on to the fact that I needed her more than she will ever know. She grinned back and came over to ruffle my hair before smiling and walking away. I just sat there and continued eating but deep down I knew.

She knew I needed her. And she didn't mind. The thought pulled the creases of my lips up in a small smile before I realised what I was doing and quickly hid my emotions again and kept eating.

********************

The pack meetings are held outside and I know what your thinking, that's a risky move to take when living in Scotland but it comes down the fact that there just isn't any room anywhere else, so the alphas over the generations have been holding the pack meeting outside.

The Alpha, Luna, Beta and Gamma all stood on a stage like patio outside the house and the Alpha called order to start the meeting. See everyone has their own places in the meetings. Me with the rest of the pack warriors stand to the right of the stage nearest the forest just in case anything was to threaten the pack with the Alpha, Beta and Gamma linage next to us (further left) and then the commons male wolf then the female wolf and then the children. Its how the meeting have been held for hundreds of years and its how they will be held hundreds of years in the future.

"So as you may or may not already know we will be having guests coming to our house to stay. We have business to control with them and so that has caused them to come. Okay I'm an honest man and as a alpha I believe I should always be honest with you, the other alphas around the world have taken it upon themselves to teach their packs about the other creatures out there" I winced and took in a breath not liking where this is heading, "SO we thought why not bring in a species that knows all about other creatures? We have brought in angels" I let out my breath that I was holding knowing that I would never have to come n contact with those.. things ever again, just angles. "Ah here they are now" He said looking up.

This of course caused everyone to look up just in time to see 7 magical beings fly down just in front of the stage in a line facing the alpha and all I could think was MATE.

AN: Sorry its short! But I thought it was a good ending!