Chapter Five

AN: Okay so last chapter was Erren's POV and I don't know if I will do it again though? I need feedback though so let me know!

Also anyone reading this, comment, vote, fan and pm so I know what everyone thinks!!! Again I really need feedback! 

Tobias POV

The alpha looked livid. I know what I did was wrong but I'm far too possessive over my blonde haired beauty to let Brad get away with that. I don't even know what's happening to me, I mean I knew I would have a mate but really an angel? What if he hates me?

The alpha suddenly reached out a hand for me to get up and I took but as soon as I stood my ankle screamed in pain and I dropped back at the floor. I looked up just in time to see Erren running towards me and the next thing I knew I had my arms full of small limbs and was surrounded by the scent of peppermint. All I could do was inhale his amazing smell, if you haven't noticed I love the smell of peppermint..

Erren suddenly raised his head to stare at me in the eyes and again my heart skipped a beat. Before I knew what was happening I felt my cheek sting and my head was forced to the side.

"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?! I'M NOT A POSSESION YOU IDIOT!!!!! HOW DARE YOU HARM ANOTHER OVER ME IF WE HAVE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN BEFORE!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TOBY!!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" He all but killed me on the spot and if I thought the alpha was livid he has nothing on my little mate.. Wait did he call me Toby?

"Who the fuck is Toby? I swear you better not be seeing another guy" I said to him trying to restain my wolf from marking him at that exact moment.

"REALLY? IS THAT ALL YOU HEARD?"

"Well yes.. wolves are very possessive animals and if you are seeing someone else I will kill them" I ended with a growl and hugged him tighter to me.

"Urghh I'm not seeing anyone but that is none of your concern is it?" He returned with a growl of his own, but it really couldn't compare to mine, I mean I am a wolf.

"Actually it is you are my mate meaning-"

"Excuse me? Erren I think it is time for us to go to our room" One of the angels came up to me, the one that elbowed my little baby.

I gave her a death glare and if looks could kill she would be six foot under already. "He will not be sharing a room with anyone but me" I all but attacked the girl standing there.

Erren shifted and tried to get out of my grip but I just held on tighter. He sighed and then replied, "LeyAnna  I think I'm his mate-"

"Not think, you are my mate" I butt in making him glare daggers at me.

"As I was saying I'm his mate and I think we have a lot to talk about so I will talk to you later  LeyAnna" He said with the softest voice that I've ever heard. Oh how I love him.

"Okay but are you sure your safe with him?" She replied looking at me sceptically. I couldn't help the growl that left my throat at the mere thought of someone taking away Erren from my protective arms.

"Yes I'm fine LeyAnna, to hurt me he will be putting himself in far more pain then me" He replied with the knowledge of a god. And what he said is true if I ever hurt him I would never let myself live it down. She nodded and walked way and I watched her leave.

Suddenly it dawned on me that there where people. The pack member where still standing there watching, considerably less then there where at the pack meeting but still about 30 or 40 and immediately I started panicking. No! they can hear me they will hurt me I need to get out of here! Now!

I started dry heaving trying to get out from under Erren as soon as possible and away from their blazing eyes but I couldn't, my little mate is stronger then he looks.

"Toby? Are you okay?" My angel said trying to figure out why I was going crazy and panicking but all I could was struggle further.

"Toby! TOBY! TOBIAS! TOBIAS LOOK AT ME!" I looked up into his eyes and automatically stopped moving and snuggled him into my chest.

"Please get them to stop looking at me. Make them leave. Please." I whispered desperately into Erren's ear. Erren looked shocked for a moment before turning around ever so slightly and looked around.

"You mean the pack members?" He whispered back gently as if to not frighten me any further. I just nodded carelessly trying to take in as much of his magical scent and trying to keep my breaths regular.

"Okay just sit here alright?" He said again in the most gentle voice.

"No don't leave me" I said in a panic and hyperventilating just at the thought of him leaving me alone with all of these people. I pulled him almost impossibly closer to me in an attempt to keep with me at all times.

"Well how am I going to make them go away then?" He replied trying to get me to see reason but as soon as he said that I saw Luna Jane from the corner of my eye coming out of the pack house.

"Luna Jane please make them go way. They keep looking at me I can't handle it!"I said into Luna Jane's mind. She jumped and looked around until she saw me with Erren under the tree and smiled in a calming manner.

"OH sweetie! Yes I'm doing it now. I have to ask though, is Erren really your mate?"She replied obviously very concerned about me and if was nay other time I would have gone out of my way to make her feel better but right now I just wasn't up for it.

"Yes he is."I replied hugging Erren closer to me.

"Okay. You sit there with him and I will make everyone leave alright?"She said walking toward the pack members closest to her.

"Thank you Luna Jane" I really am thankful for everything that she does for me.

Soon the Luna rounded everyone up and they all left followed by the Luna and the only two left where Erren and I.