Chapter 8

"Kenzie, I'm sorry about last night okay?" Scott said for the fifteenth time already.

"Stop ignoring me!" He called as I walked away.

He's been irritating me whole morning, so I went out to the beach and even now he's irritating me.

"Please! I'm begging you!" He pleaded, falling on his knees in front of me.

"Forgive him already!" Some dude with braids yelled, clearly annoyed with Scotts whining.

I couldn't handle it. I burst out laughing.

"I forgive you." I said, still giggling.

"Finally!" That dude yelled.

"Yesss!" Scott jumped up and started dancing. He pulled me forward to dance but I lost my balance and we both fell down with me on top of him.

Was I the only one who felt sparks fly? Oh god, I'm turning into Taylor Swift.

"As much as I enjoy this, we should go before grumpy pants beats me up, yeah?"

---

"As awesome as this house is, we should go out Kenz. It's almost our last day here." Scott said after we both went back into the house.

Oh yeah, we only have a few days left here.

"There's this party tonight, you up for it?" He continued.

Take a risk, you nun.

Wow, I'm mean even to myself.

"So?" He asked again.

"Definitely." I am so gonna regret this.

---

"You cant wear that to the party!" Scott screeched, like with an actual high pitched voice. He's going through my bags and critising every item in there.

"What are you, my mother?" Good lord, I'm marrying a diva.

"C'mon, we need to get you a whole new wardrobe." He announced, grabbing my hand.

---

"No, thats not your colour. Ooh! That one, like so matches your skin tone! Oh my god! This one is perfect! *gasp* Look at that one!" Scott yelled running from this dress to that dress. I'm praying the store manager kicks us out so this torture would end.

"Ow!" He just threw another dress at me, adding to the pile already in my hands. He is gay. No doubt about it.

"Just choose one!" I yelled. How hard is that? And I'm supposed to be the girl here people!

"Okay I got one!" He exclaimed.

"Yay, lets go." I said, dumping all the dresses on the seat I was previously sat at, grabbing the dress in his hand and dashing to go pay before he changed his mind.

"Wait take these!" He called throwing some eye shadow and lipstick at me.

Knowing that I'll never use it, I grabbed it so the sissy wouldn't have another tantrum.

---

"Woman! Did you fall off the radar?!" Yikes, even if shes in England, she can still make me partially deaf.

"Brooke, calm down. I'm on vacation. Sorry, I didnt get time to phone you."

"Aww, I'm missing out." I could picture her pouting as she said that.

"Trust me, you arent."

"Where are you anyway?"

"Malibu." I answered then sighed.

"Weren't you going to check out the universities around?"

"Actually, I think that will have to wait for a year. I have other plans."

"But you were supposed to come live in England with me after graduation." I forgot, I'll have to graduate as a married woman now. Brooke's lucky she had enough extra credits to graduate early.

"Yeah, that wont happen yet. We'll just have to wait and watch." I dont think I can tell her about the wedding yet, she would freak out.

"What aren't you telling me?" Damn, she can read me like an open book.

"Nothing. I'm late so I have to go."

"Late for what?" She's never going to give up.

"A party. Bye." Hey, its not a lie! I tried to hang up but it sounded like I just amused her.

"Ooh! So this is about a boy! Skype me afterwards! Good luck, dont fart!" She laughed.

I chuckled, "Talk to you later, Brookie."

"Love you!" She cut the call.

I need to figure out something, what am I gonna tell her? I cant keep on lying to her.

I'll figure it out later, I need to get ready.

---

"Hurry up! You take longer than a girl!"

"I am a girl, Scott." I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Finally," he started as he looked up from his phone, "You-you l-look gorgeous." He stuttered, his cheeks turning pink.

I blushed and looked down to see what I was wearing. A purple and blue strapless dress, pretty simple to me, I dont know why he's blushing. Aww! I made him blush!

Time to get this over with..