Prologue

As you are searching hot anime boys on google in your phone, you accidentally tapped a link that suddenly led you to a certain website. You saw a question that says Will You Accept The World?

You tapped the Accept without checking the Terms & Conditions first because you are too lazy to read long sentences.

All of a sudden, an unexpected notification popped on your phone making you almost faint, you checked it out and saw a message from an Unknown saying,  "download this app " 'Mystic Messenger' you will never ever regret downloading this."
Out of curiosity, you immediately downloaded the app and opened it.You saw a chatroom and clicked it, No one is online.
You closed the app and said to yourself that it's just a prank.After a minute, another link popped up.

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

After the 8th tap, you suddenly felt your index finger being absorbed by your phone, you tried to pull your index finger, but the more you pull the more it absorbs!

The last thing you knew is that the phone has absorbed your whole existence.

~~~

A/N: First of all, I just wanna say that I do not and will never own Mystic Messenger, all credits goes to the creator of Mystic Messenger (which is Cheritz) .This is just a fanfiction.

Oh, one more thing - The ages of the Mystic Messenger characters will change.The personalities might change a little, but their usual appearance will remain the same.

This story will be different to the game, but there are some things that are also similar to the game.I hope you'll enjoy this story as much as how I enjoyed fangirling. xD

I will also create my own version too.Lolol. (don't try to copy the whole plot, like - each words and letters O.O )

Ahem. I repeat, I do not and will never own Mystic Messenger. ^^

IMPORTANT NOTE: I only update when I have ideas. You can also donate an idea. ^^ lolol

Peace out ☺

July 30, 2017 09:08