Entering The Mansion Of The Guys And A Girl

(F/C) = Favorite Color
-------
"This is the dining room...This is the KTV room...This is the Maid's room...This is the kitchen...This is the Laundry room...This is the library...This is the work room."

"This is 707's room, be careful when knocking or opening the door.He may pull some pranks sometimes - if you need help when it comes to History and Math"

"This is Yoosung's room, always busy playing such silly games.If you need help when it comes to games  - he can help you."

"This is Zen's room, full of posters and is always perfumed - If you need help when it comes to Music and Arts.He can help you, but he's always busy with things outside."

"This is V's room - You can ask him things."

"That's all?" I asked, he just nodded.

"This is my room - feel free to explore my room, but don't ever mess with my things."

"This...used to be Rika's room.Now it's a guest room.I am not able to get inside because V said it."

"Ohh okay then, but..how about my things? I'm like...broke right now!" I told him, "Oh and BROKEN," I added.

"You do not need to worry, we'll provide you and secure you - says V," Jumin said, I went inside the room and wow!! Beautiful~

"Beautiful..." I complimented, looking around the room. "Neat," I looked back at Jumin seeing him not looking at room. "And wow, look at these (F/C) walls! It looks perfect!"

"R-really? That's good to know..." Jumin said like he didn't know.

"You don't know?" I asked, looking at him.

"I do not want to look," Jumin said, still not looking. oh, I remember now

"Okay then," I said.

Saying I love you  is not the words I want to hear from you, It's not that I want yo

"Hello?" Jumin said, answering the phone call. "Mhm.....okay....Mhm...Goodbye."

"Who's that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It was V, ahem...Now," Jumin said, facing me "Answer my questions directly,"

"Well, first I wanna sa-"

"Are you a student?" He asked, interrupting me, I rolled my eyes.'Kay fine.

"Yes, so wha—"

"Unfortunately, You were chosen to go the same school as where we go," Jumin said straightforward.

"Will you stop interrupting me - WHAT!? for real?" I asked, eyes widen.

"Yes, and you have no choice, but to follow.You'll start school the day after tomorrow.School uniforms will be worn during Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you can wear anything appropriate and comfortable and on Friday, wear your P.E uniform.The uniforms will be given to your room by the maids.See you later, " Jumin said before leaving, I sighed.

Do I really have to go to school?
I mean...IN OUR WORLD, SUMMER JUST STARTED!
OH MAN, THIS SUCKS.
Sighs...How the freaking fuq did I end up here?
Sighs...Im worrying now, will I be okay?
Sighs... I guess it's okay, I don't even have friends in my own world ;-;
Maybe my life here will be more interesting?
Asdfghjklzxcvbnm whatever!! Im just gonna continue my cruel life.

If I really have a life here...