The Encounter

The Encounter

(H/L) = Hair Length
(E/C) = Eye color
(L/N) = Lucky Number
--

I just got your messages
Every morning I wake up to go to the school~ -

I woke up, but I didn't open my eyes yet.

"Omg, an alien just entered our secret hideout!!!"

"W-wahhh, an alien?? How come??!"

"Wait, it hacked the code of the gate!?" "WHAT, no!! No one can ever do that!! It was secured af"

"Maybe someone is greater than Seven in hacking?"

"NOOOOOOOO."

"Maybe it got inside because they are one of my fans?"

"Everyone stop shitting aroundlet's wait 'till it wakes up and Jaehee..."

"Yes?"

"Can you check on this stranger,"

I opened my eyes then saw a pair of purple eyes, "WHAT THE—"

"Waaahh, it talked!" A guy with blonde hair screamed, backing away.

"Now  masked girl or guy, I suggest you remove your mask or you're gonna pay," A guy with black hair said in a formal tone. I shook my head.

"Lolol scary~" the blonde said.

"No," I whispered, "It won't,"

The red headed guy walked towards me then examined my mask, "Wow.This kind of mask,"

"What did you see?" The guy with black hair asked.

"It looks like this mask can only be opened by a fingerprint of a certain person," the red headed guy said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Who's that then, Seven?" The guy with black hair asked, rubbing his palms.

"I don't know, I'm gonna check it out later," The red headed guy said - so his name is Seven? Or just a code name?

"Introduce yourself stranger," the guy with black hair demanded, facing towards me.hmm he's kinda cute.

"Yeah! I-introduce yourself," the blonde agreed. Omg he is so cute

"Why don't you all first introduce? I'm the most confused one here," I said, I'm really confused!

"Hi I'm Zen~  15 years old,  9th grade and a musical actor, buuuut pls. Don't check me out," The guy with grey(?) Hair said,posing.