New to this town

Jeff and his family had just moved into a new neighborhood his dad had gotten a promotion at work and they'd thought it'd be best of they lived in one of those fancy neighbor hoods. Jeff and his brother Liu couldn't complain a new better house what was not to love as they were getting in pack one of there neighbors came by. "Hello" she said "I'm Barbra I live across the street from you well I just wanted to introduce myself and my son." She turned around and called her son over she said "billy come say hi these are our new neighbors". Billy said "hi" and ran back to his yard. "Well" said Jeff's mom "I'm Margaret this is my husband peter and my two sons Jeff and Liu." They each introduced themselves and Barbra invited them to her son's party. Jeff and his brother were about the eject when there mother said "that they'd love to!" Jeff went up to his mom "mom why'd you invite us to some kid's party if you haven't noticed I'm not some dumb kid." "Jeff" says him mom "we just moved here we should show that we wanna spend time with our neighbors now were going to that party and that's final." Jeff started to talk but he stopped him self knowing that he couldn't do anything whenever his mom says something it's final. He walks up to his room and plops down on his bed lays there looking at he celling suddenly he gets this wired feeling not so much a pain and wired feeling. He dismisses it as some random feeling Jeff hears his mom calling him down to come get his stuff and he walks down to get it.