Chapter 6-Memories

It has been quite a few years since I met Todoroki. 

I'm going to Junior high soon..

We've made so many memories as we grew up together like that one time...

Flashback

"Just because your my friend doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you!" I shouted as I smiled cheekily at Shouto as we stood in fighting positions.

We were in a sparring match just for fun after a year since we met.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," Shouto said giving me a cocky smirk as he taunted me to one at him.

"Tsk. Don't say I didn't warn you!" I simply did my manticore form and rushed at him. 

He shot waves of ice at me as I swiftly dodged his attacks.

He touched the floor as ice slid along the floor and traveled trapping my paws, making me unable to move.

"What was that about not going easy on me?" Todoroki mocked as he dusted some dirt off his shoulder.

"Tsk. Just you wait," I growled playfully as I changed into my phoenix form and melted my way through his ice as he smirked at me.

I flew up as I changed again into a griffon and and dived at Todoroki. He shot ice at me making glaciers of ice erupt from the ground, but I dodged each of them, flying and doing tricks.

I came close enough where Todoroki couldn't do long range attacks and I stopped using my quirk having a cheeky smile on my face as I dropped on top of Todoroki.

Todorokis Pov

Tekami dropped on top of me and we fumbled and fell on the ground together with Tekami pinning me down with her hands on my arms and I layed on the ground laughing. She was smiling and laughing with her eyes happily closed and her white hair swaying over myface. I stuck out a hand slowly to gently cup her face, blushing until she opened her eyes and I jumped a little surprised as she blushed, but she smiled it off like always.

"Oh sorry, Todoroki!" Tekami apologized as she got up and dusted her self off.

"I-It's fine," I said blushing as I put a hand over my face to hide my cheeks.

"But I won! Woohoo!" Tekami cheered as she jumped up and down.

"Yeah, Yeah. I was going easy so it's expected you'd win," I said as I got up and dusted myself off.

"Your such a bad liar, Shortcake-kun," Tekami teased me gently punching me in the shoulder.

"Yeah well I'm not going to lose next time," I stated giving her a grin.

"We'll see about that!" Tekami said as she gave me a cocky smirk.

End of flash back Reader's Pov

That was great, but then things turned pretty depressing after that...

Another Flashback

"Shouto? Shouto! Where are you?" I called for him looking through the wooden halls of his home as I turned to see Shouto peeking his head out from the door way looking at something. I made my way happily over, but stopped a little distance away as I heard a woman's voice.

'What's Shouto's mom doing?" I asked as I eaves dropped. She was talking on the phone with someone as she was boiling water.

"That boy, Shouto. I can't bare to raise him anymore. That left side of his just only reminds me of his father!" She said trembling with fear and hatred and her voice.