Hiatus

Hey guys,  as you can see—

This story is going on hiatus. But it's different from the regular hiatus meaning that there's a chance it might be permanent. Basically, I don't know if I'm going to decide whether or not to stop updating and unpublish this story. 

Some of you may not care and for the some that do, I want to apologize to those few.

The reasons for this story are mainly the way the stories heading and in all honesty, the comments.

Yeah, I know that people's opinions shouldn't affect me and I should write for myself, but that's not why I write. Of course I enjoy the content I write, but I write to make you guys happy and apparently it's not making you happy so I'm deciding whether or not to discard the story. 

I've been comments since the beginning this stories been published about how it needs to be changed and edited, and honestly I'm done with it. Everything in this story is as intended to be so I'm not going stand for seeing these types of comments in my notifications.

Of course that's not the only reason, this story has been derailing from what I've wanted and I already know that. Personally, it's frustrating writing this story and thinking about it's updates feel too burdensome to me when a lot of things are going on already.

I appreciate all the support this story has gotten as it's one of my oldest stories. Thank you to those who have sincerely read this story and enjoyed it. 

You might not see the comments I'm talking about, but as a young author it was frustrating seeing them and only made me want to defend myself and argue needlessly; so I deleted them off my story. 

Anyway, it's not official but I'm putting this story on hiatus for now. The decision whether I make it a permanent hiatus or not is when youll no longner see this story on my profile. 

Anyway thank you and I'm sorry to those who cared for this story, but I hope you understand regardless. Thank you.