Chapter 28-Start Over

It had been a week since that last fight between me and Izuku. I gave out a large sigh as I slumped out of bed finally as it was almost noon as my stomach growled to be satisfied and nourished.

"Maybe I should visit him..." I said to myself as I poured me a cup of coffee as I looked out my tall clear glass windows and over the city of Mustafu.

Maybe I should...But what would I say to him?...

"Whatever. I'll just think of it on the way there," I said as I got speedily dressed wearing a white lacy shirt that went well with my hair and light, ripped blue jeans with some brown leather boots as I quickly grabbed my phone and headed towards Izuku's place as I began analyzing scenarios of how this could go down.

He could slam the door in my face or worst case scenario he just totally separates from me and then we wouldn't be friends any more...

I frowned at the thought as I looked at the familiar apartment complex I had used to treasure as a second home up until now. I took in one large breathe before I made my way through the steps as I clearly remembered his familiar door. I hesitantly knocked on the door as I heard the familiar motherly voice of Izuku's mom.

"Coming~!" She said in a muffled voice through the walls of her home as she cracked open the door as her voice was more clear as she looked at the person who stood infront on her as she said something, but paused midway,"Yes~?-...Te-Tekami?"

She had a shocked yet her voice was quiet as I gave her a gentle smile.

"Hi Mrs. Midoriya..." I said softly with a faint smile as her reaction is now different from when she greeted me as Kami Akudo.

"Y-Your here..! And your alive..." She said almost pale as I frowned at her, not used to seeing her unhappy reaction.

I really mest up...

"Actually we've met before...not too long ago," I said before she had a confused face as she almost shrieked when my appearance started to change into Kami Akudo.

"K-Kami! No, wait! T-Tekami? You two were the same person?" She said unbelievably as I gave her a nod as I changed back while she looked in other directions in a fidgety matter as she said,"Why don't you come in. Izuku's been in a daze ever since the exams as he shut himself in his room,"

Oh I know...

"Thank you," I said plainly before I stepped in, the feeling of entering different from before as I looked around as everything looked the same yet felt so different.

"So...Does Midoriya know about this?" She immediately asked me quietly as I nodded.

"Yes. He does. We're actually quite on bad terms now and I couldn't let our friendship ruin like this so I came here to talk things out with him," I breathed out as Mrs. Midoriya fiddled with her hands nervously as she frowned.

"When you left it did take quite a pounding on him. He had always believed that someday you'd come back and just a few years ago I guess he thought reality finally struck him when he realized you were gone," She explained to me as I almost felt like crying as she explained further,"But then I guess when 'you' came back or when Kami came into his life he finally started cheering up,"

"It was wrong of me for deceiving him like that," I said as I looked at my folded hands in my lap.

"It was. It is," Mrs. Midoriya suddenly said as I shut my eyes tight to avoid the hurt look and probably angry look on her face,"You hurt my son Tekami,"

"I know, I know and I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I suddenly yelled as tears brimmed my eyes as I continued,"You have to know that I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt when I left or when I came back!"