Chapter 10

I grabbed my suitcase and started pulling it into the bus when Scooter stopped me .

"Hey. " 

"Hey" I smiled

"The rooms are overbooked in this bus , and i wanted to know if you would mine riding in Justins bus . Im sorry such short notice , I really am . But we picked one extra girl that wasnt suppose to make and did anyway. So will you ?" 

Is Scooter seriously asking me to share a bus with Justin for one whole year. I cant believe this ,  all I wanted to do was have a nice relaxing year with my friends  .BUT NO . All Justins gonna try to do is "get in my pants" thats the way hes been acting since i first meant him . I had to play hard to get , it would only make things funnier. 

"Is that a yes , Riley? " 

" Erhmmm , sure but why me?" 

" Dont tell Justin I told you , but he requested you out of all the girls. " Scooted winked

"Oh."

"Well , go bring your stuff to your bus we'll be leaving in 5 minutes." 

I picked up my bags and headed towards Justins bus . 

"Hey sexy. " Justin said eyeing me up and down  . 

I shot him a dirty look and went into the bus , and was immediatly greeted by Alfredo . Whi was super hot  ,but just a little old for me . 

"Hey , look im sorry you had to share a bus with us . We're not THAT** bad , your rooms right there." He smiled pointing to the room behind him . 

"Oh. Ok , thanks ." 

I walked into my room and started unpacking  , when the door opened . 

"Hey , look im sorry we got off to  a rough start , but im Justin. Like you didnt already know that . " He scoffed

" There you go again ." I rolled my eyes , and continued to fold and put my clothes on hangers . 

"What do you mean?" 

"Your cockiness ." 

"Sorry its a habit , do you need help ? " 

"Uhmm , sure. " I smiled

He came down on the bed next to me and helped fold my clothes , 

"Oooohh whats this? " He smiled really big and picked up a pink thong. 

"JUSTIN! " I grabbed it from him and pushed him ,  I felt my cheeks get really warm . 

"RILEY " He laughed

" Guys slow down you just meant  . " Alfredo screamed through the door laughing . 

We both burst into laughing .

**1 hour later ** 

"Riley we're here , were in Austin Texas . " Justin said while coming into my room 

" REALLY   ? " I yelled jumping up to look out of the window. 

" Yeah , we have a whole day off then we have this formal thing to go to , to welcome the new crew. " Justin smirked.

" I dont have anything fancy though . " I sighed

"Well then you just have to go .." 

But i cut him off "SHOPPING!!!!!!!!! " I jumped up and ran to get my phone i immediatly called Nicole , " Tell the girls to get ready we're going shopping!! "  

"Wait , Justin , how are we going to get there? " I spoke throwing my phone on the bed  . 

" Just ask Kenny  ."