Believe (A Justin Bieber FanFiction)

Hi , My name is Riley , I am 17 years old and go to Manchester High . I am finally a senior and tomorrow is the last day . I've always wanted to danceand next week I have an audition with my best friend Sarah . All we know is its for someone big in the Music Industry, and we'll be going on tour if we get in. 

I live in the house with my dad and little sister Teegan . We live in a plain 2-story house with 4- bedrooms 3 bathrooms with a guest house.My dad is pretty rich so I get all the latest electronics.My dad is at work non - stop and my little sister is 14 so I dont have to stay home and baby sit. Thank god . 

My hair is a light caramel color and I have piercing green eyes.My dad tells me all the time that I look like my mom , but cant stand to look me in the eyes. He never does anymore , well not since mom left. My dad never cries in front of us but I head sobs in the middle of the night , I hate when he crys. I've never talked about my mom , the only friend of my who knows is my Best Friend Sarah . She was always there too comfort me and love me unconditionally . We have been bestfriends since we were 2 . Our mothers had been bestfriends so we learned to love eachother , when at first we hated eachother because she tried to steal my doll. Now we're inseperable and I cant imagine life without her.