T H R E E

nine year old Louis Tomlinson was entering his brand new room, in his new house.

his mother had decided that it was best to live somewhere else when Louis just wouldn't stop talking about the hands, mummy! he talks too!

so they moved far away from their old house in London to the small town of Doncaster.

his room was blue, a dark dark blue that was almost black and he whimpered because the monster likes the dark mum! Harry likes the dark!

he walked in, his battered brown teddy bear cradled in his chest the head reaching his chin, as he reached his bed.

he looked under it and gasped in horror because mum! the space is bigger than the last house he can fit in there!

It was already past his bedtime as it is, so he took a deep breath and booked it for the bed.

leaning against the doorframe was a tall lanky creature that casted a dark shadow outside his room in the hallway.

the lanky figure had wings, black and silver wings to be exact, that took up half the length of his back and were just wide enough to be shown when opened.

the lanky figure, who from afar looked like a normal teen with a weird taste in capes, had a wild mass of curls in his head and milky white skin that looked almost see through.

the thing that scared everyone into silence though was the creature's eyes.

they were green, almost catlike in a way. what made them terrifying was the way that in the abyss of darkness that was the Tomlinson household they shined, as if they had a sort of odd neon light inside them.

"hello there young Louis!" the creature said in a gravelly voice cheerily.

"it isn't that easy to get rid of me." his voice dropped down into an animalistic growl of sorts " new house, more fun."

Louis whimpered from his spot in his bed, teddy bear tucked into his chest, blanket up to his chin.

"nightmares aren't all that easy to get rid off. and like you said two years ago when you convinced your mother to move..... I am your worst nightmare and I'm here to stay!"

and the house resonated with an ear splitting shriek that came from the young boy.

all the while the creature vanished from the doorframe no trace of him being there.

just the image of his smirk that was implanted in Louis' brain.

---*---*---*---

This story is already complete.

The more response I get the faster I update :)

Vote, comment, fan

~A.Horan .xx