To Club Vice [04]

Golda POV
*Friday Afternoon*

"Hi we're here for the 3 o'clock appointment." Nyla told the lady at the front desk. We were at a nail salon or so I was told, I've never been in one before, maybe outside the door waiting for the twins when the came here but I never dare stepped inside.......until now.

The Lady led us to another room at the back where she exchanged words with another woman before leaving to return to the front. The other woman introduced herself and led us to separate stations, informing us someone will be with us shortly.

I swear they are going all out for this dare and I'm like a little fool following along, allowing them to do whatever they pleased with me.

"Hey, are you ok?" I was drawn away from my thoughts, directing my attention to Neila, I looked up at her plastering the realest fake smile I could of pulled off and nodded my head. She sighed "ok I don't believe you but whatever it is I'm here when you're ready to talk."

I smiled, for real this time, at the heart warming concern Neila has always shown me. This was the reason at some point of our friendship I was falling for her. She was shy, kind, calm, beautiful, intelligent and a sweet heart on the whole. Totally the opposite of her sister, not that Nyla was ugly or anything she was too damn wild. Her priorities won't sorted out. Minus the constantly clubbing and party going they matched each other in that category but Neila had her shit together.

I'd told her how I felt but as usual I got turned down. It did make things awkward for sometime but I'm glad we patched that up and moved passed it.

*3 hours later*

"That was the worst!" I growled walking out the nail salon towards the parking lot, behind the twins. We'd spend three fucking long hours in that chair. Honestly I don't know how you fems do it, some of y'all be doing this shit every week. Then there's the studs that wait on them, I salute you niggas.

"Girl stop complaining your nails on fleek...."

"And a dime didn't leave your pocket." Neila added to Nyla's irrelevant point.

"Exactly!" Nyla sided with her sister. " so stop being ungrateful!" She snap.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled a few cuss words. "I'm not being ungrateful I just don't see the point being extra I got a descent fit from the mall, y'all gonna paint my face later why I need my nails done, these shit heavy asf.

" Nigga your fit can't be on fleek and your nails looking like you've been fucking clawing at dirt all your life......nah uh big flicking big no no!" Nyla exaggerated
I hiss my teeth in response dropping the conversation. "Whatever man can one of y'all open the door?"

"The fuck wrong with your hands!" They both snap.

"I don't know how to fucking operate my fingers with these new attachments!"

The twins drove me over to their apartment after stopping by another weird ass place to get my eyebrows waxed because they had forgotten to get it done at the spa.

I was later inform that it was a hair salon........ewww!!

They made me strip......not in front of them, not that I mind that either..... and hopped into the shower.

After my warm bath I dried up myself and then made my way to the bedroom, where I was met by a familiar pair of maroon lace bra and panties. The twins had forced me to get at the mall " to complete the look" I screwed my face up in displeasure at flashback.

I lotion my body , then force myself into the lingerie, its not that it is small or anything, I just don't have the motivation to do this crap.

"oh you're getting ready......YAY?!" Neila squealed before disappearing into her closet to retrieve the short, red.......thot colour, moving on, very revealing dress I'm supposedly wearing tonight.

I cringed at the sight of it..........

" ok, I think you would have to lose the bra." she said examining the expose back and plunging "V" at the front of the dress. I reach back at the bra clips and snapped them loose, dropping the bra on to the bed.

"ummmmmm.......look!" Neila nervously shoved the dress into my hands turning aaround, trying to avoid the sight of my bare chest. I ignored her shit and slipped the dress on, then, notifying her when I was covered.

................its not like you haven't seen me naked before

She grabbed my hands leading me to the chair to sit in front of the mirror, she began to apply whatever make up shit to my face, then eyebrow, lid, lashes and lips. About what felt like days, Neila turned me towards the mirror to scope my face out. she leaned in closely over my shoulder. My heart began to race and my palms became sweaty. Evidence that I still have feelings for her. "You look beautiful." she complimented me. If I say she didn't make me blush with that, it would be a lie.

She removed herself from behind me exiting the room only to return with Jewellery and what seems like a wig.

Amber-rosa POV

I pulled out my phone and texted my papi.

Rosa🌹 hey papi😎

I was so happy to be home alone. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I moved in with Andrew. Oh wait I was thinking no rent, no bills, my conscience reminded me.

Not more than a minute later my phone dinged indicating I got a text. This is why she can get it, early replies.

KelliBae- hey baby girl, what's up?😝

There she goes again calling all those sweet names having a bad bitch feel all soft and shit.

Rosa 🌹nothing, just thinking about you🙈🙊

KelliBae- what about me you thinking of😏

Rosa🌹 I wish you was right here next to me😊

KelliBae- or on top of you😈😈

Rosa 🌹 😂😂😂 freak

KelliBae- says the one who tried to dry hump me in the break room😂😂

Rosa🌹 oh shut up!!!! You started it😤

KelliBae- you're the one being nosey asking about my thoughts and shit. Its all your fault.

Rosa🌹 whatever freak 🙅😡

KelliBae- your freak😈😈

Rosa🌹 yea you should be mines for real, what do you think?

KelliBae- uuuumm raincheck on this convo, 😯😯 boutta get ready for club vice...ttyl

Rosa🌹 OK papi😢😢😘😘

I dropped my phone on my bed, I got up and started stripping out of my clothes..... Club vice huh. Maybe I should pop up, I got nothing better to do anyways and I don't want to see Andrew's ass anyways.