Date ,kinda [9]

Golda (silver) POV
*Friday night

"No cat 🐱 ain't got shit, just got taken aback a bit that my stalker caught me off guard you know." She said cocky after gathering herelf, she walked to the sink next to me to wash her hands and what not. I laughed a bit......cute

"Don't get cocky, I saw you staring at me outside, that's the ultimate stalker move." I countered.

" Can you blame me, I saw something I'm interested in. " she confessed, I blushed hard. I covered my face to hide my red cheeks, I didn't need her seeing the flattery was working........slightly.

"Whatever I'm leaving, I'm not  tryna spend the night 🌙 conversing in the bathroom." I said turning to leave but I was grabbed  by my shoulders and slightly turned around to face kelli.

"Tell me your name first! " she demanded.

"Why?" I asked

"Come on you know mines, it's only fair. " she justified

"Life ain't fair." I replied

" I know but the way I see it, if you have the opportunity to make it fair you should.....plz. "

I sighed heavily giving in "Silver Davis " I said while walking back to the bar.

"That's a beautiful name, quite unusual ." Kelli said

" Yea my parents told me my eyes inspire the name. "

"How?"  " Your eyes are goldish." Fuck! I sold myself out.

" Silver, Gold...blah. " I said trying to cover my tongue slip up. We took our seat by the bar  " Where's your lady friend? " she asked referring to Nyla, who'd came to drop me off but stay to keep my company a bit, until we saw kelli. She's still here though, just not in sight. " She's around, don't worry we're just friends but I should be asking you the same thing you know, just in case I need to prepare my disappearing act again. " I laughed referring to rosa. Honestly I don't know what the Fuck I'm doing. Well I know what I'm doing, pretending to be someone in not, but why?

"Nah that ain't my girl, honestly we just fuck now and then plus she got a man 🚹 ,I'm not bout to cuff a cheater."

" I hope she knows that! " I said

"I hope she knows to." She replied "ummm u wanna get out of here, I got some food and wine in my car, you wanna devour that shit miss silver."

I laughed at the formal greeting before saying "sure" she's placed her hand in my lower back guiding me through the crowd. This type of interaction felt strange but not uncomfortable. I always wanted to know what being submissive felt like at some point in time.

What being taken control of felt like. Unfortunately being a stud you're expected to play that tough role hands down 24/7. If you fail you'll be looked down at. Fems would cast you off as not being able to hold shit down  supposedly and won't want anything to do with you. Studs more or less would consider you a sissy. Makes me wonder how those outed S4S couples survive.

I couldn't help blushing hard at the hand ✋ on my lower back gesture. We made it through the thick crowd of bodies and  out the door. Her hand still on my back, some what acting as a guide directing me  through the club's parking lot.

We stopped near a beautiful cherry red car 🚗, all shinny and shit. I'm not a car person so I can't recognise the type but it looks expensive and well taken care of.

"My lady." Kelli said opening the door for me, I smiled, sliding into the passenger seat, she closed the door then jogged over to the drivers side.

" so I don't know what they packed for me but the food is delicious. " she said whilst reaching the food containers in the back seat.

"I didn't order it, I had to work tonight and well I guess this," she points to the food " is a going away gift 🎁. " I nodded understanding while watching her open up the food containers. " which one? " I looked at the food cautiously " I'll take this one. "

"Ummm there's also some chocolate 🍫 desserts you can have all of it if you like." She said pointing to the only box left in the back seat.

"Tryna feed your way into my pants tonight huh?" I questioned joking but serious to some extent.

"Really? Do I look like I would do such a thing?"
I didn't reply to her question orally, I looked into her eyes and give a semi smile nodding. "Damn! You must really think I ain't shit."

"Are you?" I throw back immediately.

" not really. "

"My point have been proven." I laughed

" but I can't have the ladies knowing that now, can i? It won't work in my favor. " I answered whilst she poked the side of my arm with her elbow playfully.

"You'd be shook, bitches be knowing niggas ain't shit but still chasing them, so I don't think you got anything to worry about if your secret comes out." I said knowing this all to well. Especially being the good guy that's constantly dumped for the bad guy. She hummed in response and left that conversation there.

Not much was said after that, even though kelli tried to spark more conversations. Must be nice knowing how to speak to girls and to grab their attention by the neck and never let go. The flawless almost perfect conversation holder.............. Is that even a thing!?  I on the other hand had to research topics on Google and write them down on my palms. Even so, i had the conversation topics my delivery was wack, i could never get them to stay for more than five minutes.

Thinking about all of this really put me in the dumps and i began to sulk. Here i am in the passenger seat of my competition for Rosa. Its not that I'm bashing kelli or saying she's a bad person, but she's definitely not a good guy. Its clear that she may not be interested in Rosa as she claimed, however Rosa takes great interest in her............. Now im feeling shitty!

I zoned back into the conversation with kelli. I  gave vague replies that really couldn't be evolved into a continuous topic to talk about. I stopped eating and played with the little bite of food left in the box............and zoned back out!

I felt a hand on my shoulder "Hey are you ok?"  I kelli asked.

" yea i guess, ummm i had an upsetting thought that's all. "

"You want to talk about it?"

"No!"

" i know something that'll make you feel better. "

" Whats-" Before i could even finish my question she leaned over to my side and connected our lips.