7| footsies and fake girlfriend

"Morning, sweetie," my mom greets forking another piece of omelet.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and since my mom had known of that, she made it a point to always get up earlier than I do to make breakfast.

Stomping down the stairs in red combats, my mom points to the chair beside her in the dining area.

"Honey, I like that jacket. What does it say? A-adi-ididas."

"Why thanks, madam. I love this adididas too," I mock at her inability to read properly without her glasses. "What's the plan today? Same opening and closing?"

"Ya, just the regular time. Barely anyone comes during the weekday, everyone's so busy with school and work," my mom mutters, taking a sip from her coffee.

"We'll make it," I say, taking my plate to the sink and rinsing it before taking a glass of water.

I skip to the door, grabbing the car keys on the way.

"Bye!" My mom waves to which I replied with a simple "love you!"

School wasn't much until lunch came by.

"Yo, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Marissa never stops at her locker at lunch so now is the perfect time, Shiv."

"Fuck off, King. You do it!"

I duck behind a wall, sticking my head out just enough to eavesdrop on Tyler and his friend's conversation. The three ducks were arguing about something beside my locker. Shiv had pliers in his hand, Matt looked worried sick, and Tyler was just standing there.

From where I stood, I witnessed Shiv taking the pliers to my lock and breaking into my locker. My mouth wide agape as I mentally list the contents in my locker that Tyler is currently digging through.

My underwear. The thousands of clothes in there. My-

"What the fuck?" Shiv winces tossing my lady purse.

"What?" Tyler asks.

"Tampons and underwear, seriously does this woman live in her locker?"

"Jock of Ember High feared a little stick? Seriously, focus on finding my bracelet. I need it as soon as possible."

"What makes you think we'll find it in this girl's locker?" Shiv asks as he rakes through the pile of clothes and books at the bottom of my locker.

"Just look for it, you have one job, Shiv."

Pouting in the corner, I debated whether or not I should just leave it as it is and head to the cafeteria. But my own fighter voice told me to face the dumb, dumber, and dumbass.

"Oi!" I shout. "What are you doing?!"

The three boys look at each other, flustered and embarrassed. I pick up my lady purse, inching closer to the boys.

"Uhh-h-he-hi, you're the one that picked Tyler up last night?" Shiv stutters.

"Ya, and soon I will be the one that kicks your asses too," I surge pointing at Tyler King and his friends.