Lazy Day (Larry Stylinson Mature Smut)

Louis woke up with a little sigh and curling closer to Harry, not wanting to wake up. Harry chuckled and wrapped his arm around Louis and pressed a kiss to his temple. The older lad snuggled closer, refusing to open his eyes yet. Harry, finding it quite adorable, whispered in his ear, "I know you're awake."

Louis shook his head, "No I'm not."

Harry laughed, "Lou, c'mon."

Louis groaned, "Are we doing anything today?"

Harry shrugged, "Depends. Do you want to do anything today?"

The blue eyes boy groaned and rolled over, "No. I wanna lazy day, Curly."

The younger of the two smiled softly, "Whatever you want."

Louis grinned at the green eyed boy, "I want a lazy day."

Harry giggled, "I thought so."

Louis opened his mouth, preparing to say something, when his stomach growled loudly. The curly-haired boy grinned, "Lets get you food. What do you want?"

Louis sat up slowly and tapped his chin, "Eggs and bacon."

Harry grabbed Louis' hand and tugged him to the door of their bedroom. Louis trailed behind sleepily.

The younger lad picked up the older one and carried him to the kitchen, gently placing him on the counter. Louis giggled, "Can I have chocolate milk?"

Harry rolled his eyes lovingly, "Of course." Harry grabbed the eggs and bacon from the bottom if the refrigerator, preparing for Louis' meal.

While the eggs were warming up, Harry asked, "Will you watch the eggs while I make your milk?"

Louis nodded hesitantly, "I'm scared."

Harry laughed, "Lou, it'll be fine."

Louis watched the eggs warily as his boyfriend made him his milk. Soon enough the eggs popped loudly, making Louis squeal.

Harry turned around than he thought was humanly possible, "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

Louis whimpered, "Yeah, they just popped s' all."

"Are you all right? Did they hurt you?" Harry scanned his eyes over Louis' body.

"I'm fine, I was just scared," Louis mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Harry.

"Don't let them burn," Louis warned.

"I got this, Lou," Harry said as he stirred the eggs and poured the chocolate milk.

Louis waited expectantly for the chocolate milk, while eyeing the eggs with worry.

"Lou, they're not going to hurt you," Harry said assuringly, "They're done."

Louis smiled softly, "Thanks, Curly." He leaned forward and gave the green eyed boy a peck on the cheek.

Harry hummed softly, "You're welcome, Tommo."

Louis dug into his plate, moaning because it tasted so good, "It's so good, Haz."

Harry giggled and bowed, "Must be by the way you're moaning." Louis blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

"Nooo, don't look away. You're cute when you're embarrassed." Harry said as he swiped Louis' hair out of his face.

Louis smacked away Harry's hand, chewing bacon as he went, "Shut it, Curly."

Harry stole a piece of his bacon, laughing, "Sassy today, aren't we?"

Louis grinned, "What else am I like?"