Blueprints

Going from building after building, asking each and every person I run into where Joey Parker is. I know he's the only one who can help me, so I have to keep looking...even though I don't even know what he looks like.

Finally, after what feels like hours of looking, I come across a tall guy fixing some sort of electrical box, "Have you seen Joey Parker anywhere?" I ask, tired.

"You're talking to him." He replies flatly, without looking away from the box.

"Wait seriously!? I-I need your help!" I say in shock.

"Restrooms are down the hall." He replies, without looking away from the box again.

"What? No, I need-"

"Cafeteria is downstairs."

"No no, I actually need-"

"Dr's also downstairs, lunch break-"

"Blueprints! I need blueprints!" I almost scream. He quickly turns his head to look at me and is shocked when he sees who I am.

"You're 004 aren't you? Wait aren't you supposed to be human? And why do you need blueprints?" He stumbles over his words, shutting the box and focusing fully on me. I tell him what happened to David and why I need his help. "You know what, I'm probably going to regret this, but fine. I'll help you."

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I yell as we rush back down to the workrooms.

"The last time I was in here, I was building Terra." He flinches when he says the name.

"Terra?"

"You know her as Tigris...but anyway, you really think this will work?" He asks.

"I honestly don't know, but it's all I could think of. We don't have much time, so we have to work quickly. Just, tell me what to do and I'll do it. Think of me as your assistant." I say.

"Okay....first I need to start a design, while I'm working I need you to run and make trips to Davids room, go get his sister, Dawn. I think I'm going to need the same blood type and DNA, that sort of thing. Next, go find the group of engineers that made repairs during the fights." He instructs. I'm about to leave the room before I rethink what he just said.

"Wait, he has a sister? Dawn's his sister?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah, you didn't know? Doesn't matter, just go find Dawn." He repeats. I nod and rush out of the room.

Okay, first find Dawn. Then get the engineers, then...build a robot.