Chapter 18-"YOU'RE THE EGG GIRL?"

A/N- So that songs amazing over there just saying. Anyways enjoy this chapter! Its cute! 

Val’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes, shock consumed me. Why am I in a hospital room? Oh right. Now I remember… The blinds are cracked so light is shining in. Harry is peacefully sleeping next to me, with his arm around me protectively in the tiny hospital bed; He looks so calm and happy. I guess he really does love me after what happened last night.

 It’s seven A.M. so a nurse should be in soon to discuss what’s going on. For now I guess I’ll just lay here and watch Harry sleep… because really that’s all I want to do. I feel so safe when I’m around him.

 Harry’s eyes flutter open to see me and he smiles softly with his mouth shut. “How are you feeling?” he asked me.

“Okay” I lied. Honestly I feel horrible.

“You’re lying” he kissed my forehead and frowned. I rolled my eyes at him. “Don’t roll your eyes at me” he chuckled softly and tapped my nose. Now I want to roll my eyes again but I won’t just for him.

“Fine” I huffed.

“Do you want me to ring for breakfast?” Harry asked.

“Not hungry…”I said. I should eat but I just don’t want to.

“Well, I’m going to get you some fruit anyway. You need to eat” He said as he got out of the bed, stretched and walked over to the phone.

Thankfully the paramedics picked up my phone when they picked me up; I was passed out of course. I only know that they picked it up since its right next to me. I need to remember to thank them. Harry finished up on the phone and came back to sit with me.

“So are you going to bust me out of the place or what?” I asked him hopefully. I hate hospitals, There is no way I’m staying here another night.

“Let’s see what the nurses say…” He said shaking his head.

“So is that a no?” I pressed.

“I’m not going to kidnap you” He laughed.

“It’s not kidnapping if I agree to it” I laughed, he rolled his eyes.

“Val” He said seriously. Great, it’s ‘Worry about Val’ day.

“Don’t ‘Val’ me” I mocked him.

“Oh you’re up good!” A nurse exclaimed as she walked in. Oh goody.

“Yup, I’m up” I mumbled.

“I’m your nurse; Joy. How are you feeling?” She asked me. Joy is tall with long brown hair that reaches below her shoulders with pretty blue eyes.

“Alright” I told her and she raised an eye brow at me. She’s funny; I just don’t want to be here. She didn’t seem fazed by Harry either.

“Just alright? The tests we ran last night say otherwise…” Joy told me.

“So can I go home?” I asked her skipping to the point; Joy held a chart in her hands.

“Well, no you can’t go home… We’re going to keep you for a few days and see how you do, then we’ll talk about going home” she told me.

“UGHHHH!” I moaned and slammed back into my pillow aggravated. Harry took my hand and squeezed it gently comforting me.

“Did you guy’s order breakfast?” Joy asked.

“Yeah we did” Harry told her.

“Okay well, I’ll be in to check on you in a little bit.” Joy smiled and walked out.