laughter

jungkook pov 

"Jennie-noona I have to tell you something," I tugged on her wrist so she would face towards me. 

We've only been dating for a month or so, and I felt the strings of my heart tug in my chest at her innocent expression. She was beautiful. 

"Yes Jungkook-ah?" she smiled softly, raking her long brown hair back with her hand. 

"I think we should break up," I tried my best to look into her eyes, my heart dropping at the drastic change in her expression. 

"What?" I saw her eyes tear up, mouth parted in shock as she ripped her wrist away from my grip.

"Noona, you've been the best girlfriend ever, but I grew feelings for someone else." 

"Is it Irene?" she was crying now, tears cascading down her face as he attempted to wipe them away with her small hands. 

"No, it's not Irene," I sighed sadly, wiping a tear away from her face with my thumb, "it's not even a girl." 

Oh she was really surprised. 

"You're gay?"Jennie covered her mouth with her hand, gasping lightly in shock. 

"Pansexual," I laughed lightly.

I was almost too proud of my identity. 

Anyone could hop on this dick. 

"What does that even mean?"

I sighed again. She was clueless. 

Poor straight girl. 

"I'm not attracted to genders, I'm attracted to people."

"Well that's sweet."

"Yeah," I pulled her into a hug. 

"I'm sorry," I whispered into her shoulder, cradling her back softly. 

She hugged back, wrapping her skinny arms around my middle. 

"You can't choose who you're attracted to," Jennie laughed lightly, pulling away while wiping away the rest of her calming tears.

"If that's not me, that's okay." 

"It was you," I smiled, rubbing her arm lightly. 

"That's okay," she smiled back. 

"You're too perfect, thank you for understanding."

"Let's just continue to be friends, yeah?" she patted my shoulder, "I don't want to lose our friendship."

"Wouldn't trade it for the world noona."

And we both smiled.

--

jungkook pov again

"Jungkook-ah there's sauce all over your face," my hyung reached out to wipe some of the mess off my face. 

"You're a mess," Jimin sighed with a smile on his face, leaning in closer to lick the side of my face. 

Turns out I created a disaster in Jimin's kitchen while I was trying to cook some American steak dish. 

My face flushed at the action, my hand subconsciously wrapping around Jimin's waist as he continued to "clean" my face. 

He pulled away from me slowly, his tongue gliding over his plump lips teasingly. 

"Curious?" Jimin was just teasing now, pulling me forward by my t-shirt collar.

"Hyung," I gave him a serious look, did he seriously want to do something?