Confessions of a teenage scum-bag

prologue 

All my friends say im insane. i'm not sure wether that is true or not, but i like to think that i am, it gives me some kind of justification for being so weird. Although that being said im not really that weird, i just usely sit in my room and listen to music and think about sex, and all those stereotypical teenage things. But if your hoping for me to tell you about the time i stole my dads cigarettes and run off, u will be disappointed because i have never smoked, i really haven’t. Its not because im yellow, well maybe i am but im not that yellow. Its just i have respect for my parents that i think a lot of kids don’t have. I mean they gave birth to me for god sake. All these kids going around bad mouthing there folks pisses me off, it really dose. I have also never been drunk, and i steer well clear of drugs, so i guess you could say that im just a goodie goodie, but that wouldn’t be correct ether. I am just me, whoever the hell that is, what you make off me is your opinion and frankly i don’t care to hear it, call me cynical and rude, but im just being up front with you. 

my school is the normal kind of school, all the normal teenage groups thinking there charlie mansion. going about with there stuck up attitudes, it ticks me off it really dose. i don’t really belong to any of these groups i just wander  between conversions ranging from how many blow jobs henry got last night, or how wasted charline got on the weekend. egoistic conversions like that do not appeal to me they really don’t. and then there are the academics, the kids with the rich parents and a pole that is stuck a good few feet up there arses. as you have probably gathered i am pretty crazy, and over analyse things way to much. anyway considering you are probably getting bored of my rantings i decide to take a walk to the park, walking calms me it really dose. gives me a chance to clear my head, sort things out, and i have a goddam huge amount of things to sort out. all the way from my chronic depression to my current lack of focus with school. all these things that i have to sort out.  my mind is one hell of a fucked up place, i do not joke with you, it really is.

the air is nice today, crisp you could say, and fresh. rejuvenating i think is the best word for it. i walk in peace for a while, before i see a group of strangers coming towards me, i always have to brace my self for the awkward hellos and all the useral shit. sometimes when they ask how i am feeling, i feel like replying " like you give a flying fuck how i am" man polite speech pisses me off it really dose. i do everything in the capabilities of my small mind to avoid eye contact with the strangers. and for once it works i get to the park unhindered, and try to get a grip on my life witch isn’t easy when you are 16, depressed and sexually confused man its hard it really is.