Matthias

Y/n P.O.V
I had just stopped crying. It's been weeks since I've been to Hi 5 Studios. My boyfriend Joey had just passed away. I couldn't bare to see anyone. All I've been doing is crying. I haven't eaten in a week. I couldn't bare to live without him. He was the only one who knew what (ex B/f/n) did to me. He was my protector. But now he's gone. I knew he would be their. Suddenly I heard my ring tone going off. I checked caller I.D. and it was Matt. I answered hesitantly.
Y/n:Hello?
Matt:Hey Y/n. Is everything ok? He questioned.
Y/n:I would be lying if I said yes. I responded.
Matt: I'm so sorry Y/n. I know he loved you and you loved him. I miss him to. He said sadly.
Matt was My closest friend besides Joey.
Y/n:I'm sorry to Matt. I responded.
Matt:thanks. Oh and by the way theirs this guy hanging around here. Said he was a friend of yours. Matt said.
Y/n:Matt can you please come over to my house. I asked.
Matt:ok I'm on my way. He responded.
He hung up as soon as he did I heard a knock. I checked the peek whole and my ex sure enough was standing their. I quickly went out my backyard and texted Matt.
Y/n:Matt meet me at Starbucks.
Matt:got it.
I arrived at Starbucks to see Matt sitting at a table. I ran over to him swiftly. He got up quickly as I came in for a hug. I cried into his shoulder. He let out a tear maybe two.
Matts P.O.V
Y/n came in crying basically. I gave her one of my world famous hugs that everyone loves. I sat her down and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. She looked into mine and started to blush.
What's wrong besides Joey? I asked her.
My ex won't stop following me. She responded.
What do you mean. I questioned.
Y/n P.O.V
Sure enough after he asked that question my ex boyfriend came waltzing in. I put my head down and pointed. He was walking towards us and Matt put his arm around me protectively. I heard my exs voice.
Hey pumpkin. He said softly.
Go away. I responded
He put two fingers on my chin to try to pull my face to his lips but I get my grip. He slapped me and said THIS IS WHY I LEFT YOU YOU INCONSIDERATE BITCH. he yelled.
I squinted my eyes and cried wishing Joey could come back. Then he whispered in my ear.
And after all I've done. I ran over that son of a bitch you were dating. Just for you to come back to me. He whispered.
Matt heard and pulled my ex out side I followed watching the fight. Matt won obviously. But at the end my ex was arrested and Matt was an even closer friend than before. He kissed my forehead.
I know your not ready to start something new. But I'm always here for you. He whispered in my ear.
I turned around and hugged him as he hugged me back. I felt as if Joey was their watching over us from heaven. Nodding his head as if he was ok with him asking me that. I smiled up at the sky as did Matt.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Tell me wich hi five studio member you want done next!!