Everything's Changing- Part II Chapter 1- A Dallas Winston Fanfic

Author's Note:

I bet y'all didn't expect a sequel? Because I wasn't planning one but inspiration sprung and here we are at chapter 1 of Everything's Changing part two. I'm excited for this new journey we are about to embark upon. This is now my real up to date writing, so yay.

PLEASE NOTE:

Everything as of now is unedited and will be until I am finished.

I will try to update often but I may have to skip some days due to my school work.

The chapters are going to be relatively short due to the fact that I'll try to update everyday.

Please Remember: Voting and commenting is an essential part to my writing. The more votes/comments I receive, the more inspired I'll be to write. I'll do my part, please do your part as a reader, voting and commenting take little to no time so please be considerate.

I love you all,

Emily xoxo

DISCLAIMER: as you are all aware, I'm not S.E Hinton so therefore I do not own the outsiders but I do own Summer, Nikki, Copper and any other original characters you might come across.

Summer's P.O.V...

The sun was shining onto the ocean causing the sparkling blue water to glisten. It was a warm summer day; a light breeze blew my hair around as I wiped a tear that was running down my cheek.

"We gather here to day to celebrate the love of Darryl Curtis and Copper Winston." The priest announced and I sniffled, I couldn't contain my happiness, today was going to be perfect. I stood next to Copper, holding her bouquet with shaking hands. My four-year-old daughter stood beside me, her curly blonde hair pulled into a high ponytail, I couldn't be happier. I watched the ceremony through tearful eyes; I could see the pure happiness in my cousin's eyes as he married the love of his life. Copper's dress tightened around her growing stomach, her skin glowed with the ecstasy of pregnancy and considering that she was seven months pregnant her stomach was rather prominent. My younger cousins stood beside Darry, Sodapop, aged 19 looked like a man now and as he watched the ceremony with excited eyes he couldn't help but stare at Sandy, his girlfriend and his son, who was five now. Ponyboy stood with a wide smile; he was 17 and looked all grown up. His hair was long and fell into his eyes, causing him to shake his head to flick the hair out of his green eyes. I was more proud of him than anything, he'd matured into a great young man and graduation was staring him in the face. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." I was snapped out of my thoughts just in time to witness the couple's first kiss as husband and wife. More tears filled my eyes and I didn't know if I'd ever stop crying, it had been a long time since I cried happy tears. The small crowd clapped valiantly and Nikki looked up at me with a big white smile.

"Momma, why are you crying?" She said, her ice blue eyes now filled with concern.

"I'm just happy, baby, that's all." I said wiping away the tears and picking up my daughter. "I love you, sunshine." I said and Nikki's smile quickly returned.