Nine.

Jimin held the tray of tea on his hands. The silver head brightly smiled, it was almost annoying to Yoongi if it weren't for Jimin's cute crescent eyes.

"I think he'll be arriving soon, he has work today." Taehyung pouted but nonetheless smiled at the older. "Tea is served!" Jimins voice was high which made Yoongi question if the teacher was even human because of the situation that happened earlier in the cafe,

"Leaving so early Mr. Min?"

Yoongi shook his head, he couldn't believe it was even sTUCK in his mind. He's not gonna lie though (he already is) the teacher was hot as fck. The delinquent didnt even notice Jimin giving him tea, his arm out stretched and a ticked off expression rested on his face.

"Yoongi."

"Min."

"MIN YOONGI!"

The delinquents head snapped, his eyes wide. Thats when he saw Jimin with his hand outstretched. Jimin was even kind enough to not throw the goddamn tea on his head. Yoongi, taking a deep shaky breath, got the cup of tea Jimin was giving him.

Hoseok got worried. Yoongi was usually really cocky? And really Asshole-like? What happened?

Well Park Jimin happened.

They each took a seat on the two couches. One at the front and one at the left. Taehyung and Hoseok took a seat on the left side while Jimin and Yoongi sat verrrrrrry far from eachother on the front couch.

Jimins bestfriend noticed this and smirked. "You aren't allergic to a Min Yoongi right?" Taehyung sipped his tea and placed it back down on the coffee table.

Jimin choked on his tea and as if the mint haired didn't care about his ego and pride being crushed he rushed over to the choking teacher and patted his back. "Are you okay?"

Yoongi didnt know what he was doing until Hoseok asked; "Do you like Jimin?"

Jimin choked on his own saliva. Again. Yoongi could only pat Jimins back and shake his head side to side. "I- uh... No- i mean... Yes- i mean no-"

The door slammed open and shuffling was heard. "Im home!"

Taehyungs face lit up and he stood, gracefully walking towards the entrance hallway. "Hi kookie! I have visitors today you might wanna meet."

Yoongi's and Hoseok's ears perked. Kookie?

"Really? Well, as long as-" Taehyung and his so called boyfriend stepped in the room, silence covering them like a blanket.

---

WE HIT 300 READS AND 56 VOTES HOEMAHYGAHD WKDMSKAKDMEKWDKKDKSKKXME AND ALSO

cliff hanger because i love u guys