Three.

"Excuse me?" The kindergarten teachers voice was laced with offense

"Excuse me?" The kindergarten teachers voice was laced with offense. "You're short." The delinquent repeated with a sly smirk on his face. "I am deeply sorry for his behavior Mr. Park." Officer Jeon butted in. The silver haired only shook his head, "It's fine Officer, and please, call me Jimin." Jimin then looked away for a second.

Jungkook elbowed Yoongi's side harshly making the mint haired flinch a little bit. "If you keep that act up my foot will go down your throat, i swear to god." The younger threatened. "Ooooh, im so scared." The older teased, making the younger glare at him.

The teacher looked at his watch. "Well, it's time to start class, anyways. Come with me Mr. Min." Jimin bluntly said and walked towards the classroom, not waiting for Yoongi. "If anything happens, call namjoon, immediately. Okay Mr- Jimin?!" Jungkook shouted. The teacher then turned around and gave a thumbs up to the officer.

Jimin stopped infront of the classroom door making Yoongi follow him. The silver haired sighed almost exhaustedly, Yoongi almost frowning. "Mr. Min-" "Yoongi, call me Yoongi." The older of the two exclaimed boredly.

"Yoongi, i have some rules in my mind before we go in the classroom." The teacher said with a stern voice. Yoongi then smirked, leaning forward towards the teachers flustered face, their nose barely touching. "Sure, cupcake, I'll follow it." He said barely above a whisper.

Jimin felt shivers going down his spine because damn the delinquent was quite hot, with the badass tattoos of his and his veiny hands. The younger then stepped backwards and coughed. "Um, y-yes." He cleared his throat and composed himself.

"Rule number one," the mint haired nodded the sly smirk never leaving his face." "No cussing or saying unnecessary profanities." Like the mint haired would follow that, cussing is like his language. "Rule number two, don't call me cupcake." A chuckle left Yoongi's mouth.

Jimin then raised an eyebrow, his arms criss crossed in a sassy manner. "Is there something wrong, Yoongi?" The teacher made sure to emphasize the delinquents name.

The mint haired laughed.

"You really think i wouldn't call you that, cupcake?" Yoongi copied the tone of the teachers voice earlier as if urging him to punch the delinquent in the goddamn face, but he might break his chubby small hands so he retreats his clenched fist.

But that wasn't what angered the teacher, he actually liked the sound of 'cupcake' being his nickname... But only for the mint haired delinquent. It made a weird feeling in the youngers stomach, but of course, him being oblivious he thought he was just sick so he instantly shrugged it off.

"And rule number three, you must help me plan activities for the children and also converse with them, WITHOUT complaining." The teacher had finished. Yoongi's sly expression turned into a grimace. "Hell no- OW!" Yep, Jimin just smacked the back of the delinquents head.

"What'd i say about cussing is not allowed?" The younger scolded. "Okay, okay, im sorry, Cupcake." Yoongi really wanted to push the teachers buttons, but the silver head only sighed, not wanting to scold Yoongi again.

Finally, Jimin pushed the door open gently and in came a view of kids sitting down on their little chairs with some standing to talk to their friends and some playing with toys at the back.It made Jimins heart swell

[and secretly, Yoongi's too]

He's really good with kids, he's like a mom to them... Mom because they once called the teacher 'eomma' making him flustered almost instantly, one of the kids said that he even looked like a strawberry.

As for The room, it was painted yellow, at the back were a bunch of cabinets, one for the kids shoes and bags and one for art stuff, the right wall was covered with decorations with all colors with 'kindergarten' written in big letters in different colors, it was like a fiesta was held in the classroom and on the left side was a bunch of drawings along with windows lighting up the room, other than that there's a blackboard at the other wall facing the kids and the ceiling was decorated with stars, mostly glow in the dark stars.

Once the kids saw their beloved teacher, they stood up and scurried to their rightful seats. "Good Afternoon Jiminie!" The kids said all together making Jimin smile. They use the nickname they gave the younger.

"Good afternoon." Jimin replied back and sat down on his desk with Yoongi following him like a lost puppy. "Please do introduce yourself, Yoongi." Jimin tightly smiled at Yoongi.

"U-uh, Im min yoongi, 19." Just then Yoongi had an idea, he wanted to tease the Teacher, and so he licked his lips and smirked, his chin held high. "Im Jimins boyfriend."