Ten.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO jiminotes
-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jungkooks voice boomed while his eyes glared directly at Yoongi.

Taehyung flinched, not expecting this kind of reaction from his boyfriend. The delinquent leaned back on the couch and smirked.

"Your boyfriend invited us."

Jungkook looked back and forth from Yoongi to Taehyung.

The younger set his gaze on his boyfriend who was looking down. He didn't wanna upset his boyfriend, right? All he could do was lift Taehyungs head towards him to tell him it was fine.

And so, the younger lifted taehyungs face with his pointer finger and thumb. He flashed his bunny smile towards the older. "Its fine-" Jungkook looked back at a smirking Yoongi.

"Yeobo."

Its Hoseoks turn to choke now.

"W-wait are you two married?" Once hoseok calmed down and coughed for the last time, he frowned. The room got silent.

Jimin giggled, yes, he recovered from his choking.

"We call each other yeobo because we both promised to marry each other, problem?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. Hoseok quickly shook his head, frown getting deeper.

The frown quickly got wiped away when Taehyung pulled both Jungkook and Hoseoks arms infront of the tv along with leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone on the couch.

"Lets play mario kart~!"

The night passed with Jungkook and Hoseoks constant bickering and Taehyung Trying to stop the two from killing each other. While Yoongi and Jimin... They were just talking, getting to know eachother.

The two didn't care when Taehyung and Jungkook went to go sleep.

They didnt care if Hoseok said bye and forgot Yoongi.

They were too busy talking, laughing and slightly bickering to care about anything but the two of them.

"Really?" Yoongi laughed, sipping the wine Jimin had taken out when Jungkook and Taehyung went upstairs to sleep.

"Yeah, he actually said he'd punch a shark on the nose if someone touches his boyfriend." Jimin giggled, also sipping his glass of wine.

They both were tipsy, but still sober. Yet they felt like they were floating, they felt butterflies in their stomachs if thats even possible.

"I'd say the same to you." Yoongi smirked. The teacher looked up with wide eyes and a pink tinted face. "Yah-" the delinquent shifted closer to the teacher.

Jimin didn't move back, he just let it happen. The delinquent faced the younger and placed his head on jimins shoulder.

"Im becoming fond of you." Yoongi looked up at Jimin and smiled.

"Im starting to like you."

"Me too."

Yet when they first saw each other they both were already falling

---
THERE WOULD BE DOUBLE CHAPTER JUST WAIT WODJEJS ALSO WE HIT 400 READS I LOVE YOU ALL STRONG POWER THANK YOU-

Also enjoy this chapter with slight fluff because there'll be angst in a few-

Oops

Spoiler