Introduction

C O N S P E C T U S

"It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap. It's time to try defying gravity..."

Aria lives in the city. The sounds of cars honking are music to her ears. The lights are a daily landscape. And she is living the life of a city girl.

Life however, is not that easy for Aria. She seems to of loss her spark. Her dreams are seemingly impossible.

Aria seems to have no friends as well. She is not the warm type of person you would want to hangout with. However, deep within her she can change your life. Give her one chance and you will be changed.

In the end, she defies gravity.

┅ ┅ ┅
C A S T

Aria | Main Character
Aria is a 17 year old girl. She grew up in Chicago, Illinois.

UPDATING

┅ ┅ ┅

D E D I C A T I O N

This is for people who seem they have lost all hope. However, you never have! You are just finding the strength within you! For the people who judge before they know. For the people who change ones life. Dedicating it to you!

┅ ┅ ┅

☾PUBLISHED: July 29, 2017

☾COMPLETED: Currently in progress

┅ ┅ ┅

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

Any kind of PLAGIARISM will be dealt strictly

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either from the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any similarity to actual person's, living or dead, or actual events are entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2017 by kimbermoring

happy reading,

♡♡kimber♡♡