Intro (Cade's POV)

Bumblebee and I were walking to a huge castle with the Ninja butler who still freaks me out. A huge boom went off and I was nearly blow to bits but Bumblebee moved me out of the way.

I looked farther to see a Russian tank transform and some asshole was talking to him.

“Hello.”

“What---the hell?!” Bee spoke as I gave the british guy a glare.

“I'm really sorry about him. He thinks it's still 1990. No 1950. Somewhere around there.” He rambled on about some things then he started talking to Bee. Say stuff about him meeting Bee and how tall he was.

“Bee, you know this dude?? If so, please tell me who.” I assured as Bee shook his head.

“I---don't---f**k---with you.” Bee stated as I looked back at the guy again.

“Robot dimension. It's all pretty.” The guys rambled as I looked around.

“What did you do?? Drag me through some timer or something??” I asked a little irritated as the guy hummed in agreement.

“Somebody better start talking or I'm out of here.” I stated as I started walking away but stopped when I heard,“You want to know, don't you??”

I looked at him with a look before I heard an engine approach.

“I do love perfect timing.” I heard the guy say as I saw a girl step out and the car transformed.

“Who's that??” I asked as the Ninja butler followed my gaze, I guess.

“That, sir, is Hot Rod. And Earth's only hope of survival.”

What the f**k??