Chapter 5 "what is this"

I soon finished all my classes and luckily since i have all my friends for my last class before lunch, which is english and it's 5th period. It was an early release day every monday for our class. We went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror to see how we looked. We then left to the lunch line, since we went to the bathroom the lunch line was kind of crowded. Not as bad as when we don't have early day release.

     We got our lunch and sat on our usual table. We started talking about school, and what we were going to do this week. We stayed out of drama. It is so childish for us.

                    (Liam's pov)

     Ughhh school is such a drag, Well atleast it's my last year. I cant wait till it is over. We were lining up to get our lunch. Veronica and izac are holding hands and talking about who knows what. Those two have gone out for two years, in 5 months it is going to be their 3 year aniversary.

     The crazy thing is that they are still in the cupcake phase. Im with Anthony and James. I pass Anthony and James a plate and now we are in the front of the line.

    After we got our food, we are heading to our table that we always sit. But suddenly something happens... One kid bumps into me and we both drop our plates on the floor. I guess he wasn't paying attention. He left a stain in my white t-shirt, my favorite t-shirt. Everyone stops talking and looks at our dirrection. At this point the cafeteria is dead silent.

   "I  a-a-a-m so  s-s-s-orry ". He stutters. He looks so nervous and scared. I honestly don't know what to say or do. This is so awkaward.

    "Hey, watch where you are walking kid" I say. The kid is clearly scared. He looks like a sophmore. I pick up my plate and the juice box and throw it in the trash. We continue heading to our table. The cafeteria is silent for 4 or 5 minutes but then everyone starts talking. We finally reach our table. We sit down and start talking.

     I was really looking forward to the cookie and juice they gave in lunch. They also gave a small bag of chips.The rest of the food they gave was disgusting

     "Hey man are you okay, do you want anything" James faces me.
"No its cool, i think i put a bag of chips on my backpack.

     I open my backpack and i was right, there was chips. They were lays. I was worried i wasn't going to eat lunch because of the incident that happened. But i remebered thanks to James asking me if i wanted anything.

                   (Sophies pov)⬇

      Everything is back to normal and everyone started talking. "Wow that was so awkaward" Britney starts a conversation. "It was" says fabian.
"That sophmore kid was so scared" replies anna. 

    "Well he shouldve been paying attention, that wouldn't have happened if he payed attention" Maddie faces us and talks.

    "Um who was that"
"What are you saying Sophie"says Fabian who is now confussed.
"I am saying who was that kid, i have never seen him"

     "He is phil he is a sophmore, he was new on the first day of school. I have a class with him" Maddie explains.

     "No not him the other guy who he bumped". I am now quite curious. "Well his name is Liam but nobody really knows him or talks to him. He is serious and unfriendly, he only talks to his few friends" Fabian joins the conversation again.

    "He must be new" i think to myself, but then realize that i said it out loud.
"No he isn't Sophie he has been here all highschool" Britney now joins in too. "Oh well i didn't know, just today i saw him" i say. 

    "We then switched the topic and talked about the party that was going to come up this thursday. "So who is coming??" Maddie asks.

   Both Anna and britney say they can't go. Anna says she bas basketball practice, and Britney has volleyball practice. That leaves Fabian to answer Maddies quuestion. "Gurl you know me, im definently coming to that party"Says Fabian, with a huge amile on his face.

    At school fabian dresses without effort, he just wears sweats, sweaters, t-shirts and jeans. But on special events he is a fashionista and knows what style fits anyone. He also does makeup. He slayyys all the time. He has no acne and healthy skin. He wears natural looking makeup to some events. He does a full face of contour, highlight, and blush. He is technincly a guru. He knows hacks and many things.

       As everyone is talking in the group i was looking at the guy who i didn't even know went to this school. I honestly thought that he was new to school.Wow he looks so serious, he has a good facial structure and good hair.

   "So what do you think Sophie" Anna is now facing me. "Im sorry i wasn't listening, i was spacing off"

        Well i guess nobody noticed i was looking at him. "I was saying what do you think about the mandela effect"

   "Well Anna i honestly don't know, i guess it could be true. I mean i remember things were difrent before and now they changed" 

  "Yea i remeber too, wait Sophie what do you remeber that has changed?"
Anna is now anxious and excited about this topic. She loves conspiracy videos and theories.

  "I remeber that in the movie forrest gump, in the verry begining he used to say  (life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get) and now it says life (was) like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get"

    "Sophie i remeber too, this theory in particulary makes me so confused" Anna is now shook.

  Britney is poking her food. "What is this"  she has a disgusted look. "This looks disgusting i bet it tastes disgusting too" she then throws the plate away.

     "Girl it is, we should go to the school store and get chips and candy bars" i sugest. Everyone picks up their plates and throws them in the trash. The people only got lunch today  because it had a small bag of chips and a cookie and the juice wasnt bad. But they gave meat leftovers from yesterday and that was bad.