sandshrew

You were at school with your friends F/1 F/2 F/3. When the teacher came in and said that you had a new student. A boy with chocolate brown hair and a yellow sweater with ears came in the classroom. He said Hi my name is Sandshrew nice to meet you.

The teacher told him to sit by me. I waved hi and he waved back. Just then a gust of wind blew your H/L all over your face. You got up and closed the window.

( Timeskippy )

Class was over and you had lunch with your friends F/1 F/2 and F/3. Then out nowhere F/2 said so Y/N what do you think of the new kid.

You choked on your hamburger and said he's okay I guess. F/1 said oh hey look speak of the devil. Sandshrew came up to you and said Y/N um the teacher wanted you to show me around the school. You said in a nervous voice okay sure just a min. You packed your F/C phone and backpack and left.

You could see F/1 and F/3 grinning like crazy. You brushed it off and said whatever. Okay Sandshrew this is the cafeteria of course, down their is the choir room, over their is the computer lab, ect.

Sandshrew looked at you and said thanks for the help. Just before you left Sandshrew grabbed your hand and gave you a peck on the the cheek.

You blushed like crazy. Sandshrew then said don't get the wrong idea where I come from that is how we say thank you. Sandshrew ran off to a room. You went back to your friends and F/3 said so how did it gooooo.

You looked at him/her and said good but hekissedmeonthecheekyou blurted out so fast it was almost impossible to hear.

F/2 said don't worry he probably likes you and way. You said yeah sure. You went to class early and met up with Sandshrew. You said hey about that kiss earlier do you like me Sandsherw.

He looked up at you and said yes. I am sorry. You smiled and said its okay. Plus I love you. Sandshrew looked at you and said I love you to.

Sorry if last part was rushed but Arigato for reading.