Quick Save

I heard people quickly running onto the bus. I saw Daryl. Behind him was Rick and Carol and Maggie, all with their weapons up. I looked at them shocked when I saw all the dead intruders outside that they had killed. I hadn't even heard any gunshots outside. Daryl proceeds to shoot the one that was holding me down. The bullet whizzed through the Wolf's forehead.

The mans blood splattered all over my flannel and skin. Daryl, Carol, and Rick shot the rest of the men. When they where all dead I ran up hugged my brother for saving me, yet again.

"Should've killed those bastards when I had the chance." He said.

We all started walking off the bus and everyone walked off except me, Rick, and daryl before we stopped. We stopped because we heard a gun cock in the back of the bus.

One of the Wolves had been hiding behind the seat the whole time. He came up behind me and held a knife to my throat. Oh my God, let me go!

"Give me the boy or I will kill the girl." He demands.

Daryl and Rick staring at the man. They raised their weapons and demanded to let me go. Then out of nowhere, the Wolf's head explodes, but Rick hadn't shot it.

They both turned around to see who it was and I looked up. Carl just shot this man. When I saw him he was expressionless, very clearly showing no remorse for the man or his group.

 When I saw him he was expressionless, very clearly showing no remorse for the man or his group

"Not bad," Daryl said as he squeezed past Carl.

In a kind of tone that suggested that he was a little mad he hadn't done it instead. Rick also left, after praising his son and it was just me and Carl alone.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I couldn't resist crying. I held on to the fabric on the back of his shirt, sobbing in his chest.

I almost got raped and kidnapped or even killed by the same people that tried killing Carl.

"Those people are sick! What the hell is wrong with them?" I said as I tried to speak through my tears

"They are, baby. Did they hurt you?" He asked me as he saw my stretched out and ripped shirt.

His fists balled up when he saw my zipper undone and held me closer, kissing the top of my head after looking down at the body of the man he killed. It was then I realized, the bus driver was dead.