Phoenix

A hooded man walked down the street, endlessly. The strange, and gloomy sidewalk was of nothing but fallen leaves and muddy puddles. Silence reined over the city of Inlustris. Not one person was in sight, 'twas a community filled with warriors. The mysterious figure made it towards an old household. No one seemed to live there, but he could have swarmed he heard a baby, whining, inside. he decided to check it out, maybe it means he'd have more Elementals to make...

He pushed away the broken door, showing no care towards the house itself. It was probably the most gloomiest thing the man has ever seen. It's just like any other house... Only... No one seems to be here... He thought and looked at the whole place, an opened door to his right to the bathroom. Flies flew everywhere in that area. Then he found a hallway, leading to the kitchen. It was old and rusty, and there were broken plates and shards of glass could easily be seen.

The man came across an old, wooden staircase. He went up the steps, and up there he could see 2 wooden doors that he assumed lead to bedrooms or something like that. Then, he heard it again. The muffled baby cries. He looked at the at the end of the hallway, he could hear a baby whining in there. He went to check it out, and when he did, he could see a baby in its crib. He walked towards it, He picked up the baby he. He calmed it like a mother would to her offspring. Or in this case, a father. "It's okay... Your not lonely anymore" The man spoke... "I am Kunshu... And you... You are the successful Phoenix.

The baby smiled, and to this day, he was known as Phoenix. How do I know that? Because I was that baby....