#3

1. Send a letter to a random person.

It is nice to receive a letter sometimes, especially the hand written one.

2. Learn how to do...

Learn a new skill. It could be learning how to nit or how to beat box, anything you want. Take time to think about at least three things that you might want to learn how to do.

3. Create a description of yourself.

Add everything about you to the smallest things. What you look like, age, where you live, hobbies, etc. You can even add what kind of pizza you like if you want. Add everything and then read it to a friend.

4. Make a list of all the pets you want or have.

Cats, dogs, birds, fish, ginnue pigs, mice or rats,  snakes, lizards, spiders, Etc. Just make a list, even if you can't actually have half the things on the list.

5. Make a collage of a years that you really enjoyed.

Grab a few magazines, pictures, articles, etc. Anything that you have done or that remind you of that particular year.

6. Take a bubble bath.

Make sure to add extra bubbles just because you can.

7. Cook something.

Even if you are like me and cant cook even if you wanted too, you can still try. And to make it even more fun, get a friend to help you. Who knows, you might end up with a beautiful meal to share between the two of you, or it could end up as an epic, everlasting food fight.

8. Plan a vacation.

Even if you don't end up actually going on the vacation you have planned, it is still nice to fantasise. 

9. Do something reckless.

It is always fun to get up to a bit of trouble with your friends, but be careful not to get into too much trouble. Get out of your comfort zone a little, do something you wouldn't normally do. Just make sure not to get hurt or in big trouble because that is definitely not fun.

10. Learn a magic trick.

Magic tricks are cool and easy ways to impress family and friends. What if you can have the best trick in the room? Wouldn't that be fun.