five

C H A P T E R   F I V E;

goddess

"FREYA! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY GOLDEN DRESS IS?" VENUS asked from her room as Freya ran there

"FREYA! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY GOLDEN DRESS IS?" VENUS asked from her room as Freya ran there. Freya frowned thinking a bit before looking at her older sister. "Ah! It's in my room, I will get it to you."

Venus nodded as Freya went to get the dress. Today was the grand dinner, and Venus has been avoiding Loki since her rude comment yesterday. She found herself feeling guilty after lashing out like that, but she didn't have the courage to go and apologise to the prince.

"There you are." Freya handed the dress to Venus who put it on as Freya pulled the zipper up. "Venus, can you do my hair? I don't trust those maidens." She seethed as Venus laughed. "I wouldn't trust them with mine either."

Freya sat down to a chair in front of a mirror as Venus braided her hair. "Eros is coming." Venus hummed. "Yes he is."

"Is everything okay between you and prince Loki?" Venus almost growled in anger at his name. "He's being childish."

Freya shrugged, "Maybe you are being childish too. Your arguments between him make no sense." Venus brushed at her little sisters long, curly hair. "Maybe.." She whispered. "It's done now Freya, should we go?"

Freya nodded as they opened the door only to find Eros standing there his hand raised. "I was about to knock and ask you to the table but it seems like the two of you were here." Venus smiled as did Freya.

"God of love and attraction indeed." Venus said, as Eros laughed looking down at his attire. "Your highness looks dazzling." Venus laughed as Freya sighed looking at the two, "Let's go love birds."

Eros laughed ruffling Freya's hair as she punched him to the arm playfully. Venus smiled at the pair, the trio was together again.

As they reached the dining hall they saw everyone seated. Venus saw an empty chair next to Loki as she looked it. Eros sat down and there was an empty chair next to him too while Freya sat down next to Thor.

Eros about to say something until Loki interrupted him by standing up. "Your highness can sit next to me." Venus looked at him as she nodded sitting next to him. "After all when you do look so ravishing." He whispered to her ear as Venus blushed a bit looking away. This was new of Loki, he never complimented her in the past month. It was always Venus complimenting him while he was too oblivious. Loki always made mean and playful comments at her but nothing like this. And Venus liked it.

But Eros didn't. He glared at the god of mischief as Loki smirked at him, in victory. Loki wanted to annoy Eros which was working.

Soon enough Eros would be out of the picture.