Prologue

"cabir call nandini once.. she isnt picking up my calls... damm this girl.. shes driving me crazy..." I said pulling my hair in frustration and he nodded his head calling her AGAIN... I dont know why i wasn't getting a good vibe right from the morning.. Is my nandu alright ?? Nandu ke aaiyappa.. please watch her over for me please...

we all were trying to trace her out but no one.. like NO ONE was able to reach her.. i tried calling Aaryaman and what he told shook me to core..

"Manik she didnt come to office today.. didnt she inform you that she was working on that Pharma case.." he said and i felt the earth slipping below me... how could she..?? how dare she do that when i clearly asked her no to take up such risky projects... Let me find her out.. Im going to house arrest her for atleast one year...!!!! only then she will learn to listen to me..!!

"what ???" mukti's loud scream brought me out of the trance and looking at her face i knew it was not a good news... she dropped her phone and started crying.. i didnt have the courage to go and ask her why was she upset.. because i knew it was about my nandu...

**** 

Oops.. lots of drama isnt it ????

so one thing to all the readers... only if you follow me you can read this book.. because every alternate chapter or all the chapters that are coming next will be private...

The Updates WILL BE SLOW.. reasons being:

i) i have a very very very busy schedule but still i spare time for writing.. so i expect good response.. and if i dont get good response.. trust me ill delete the whole book without a second thought..!!

ii) this sequel wasnt planned earlier but i started writing this because many wanted to read the sequel.. so im still figuring out the plot.. not that i dont have one.. but still it needs some time to get on track..

iii) the updates will be a little slow so i want this book to be read ONLY by people who are patient and understand my condition...

iv) im coming up with another new short story.. again a gift for all my followers and readers who have supported me all the way :)

first part will be up very soon... I've written it but im trying to modify it so that you all love the introduction of our very own sweet cute Manan..!

Until next update

keep smiling

take care

loads of love

Neeraja :)