#2 (Day two 25/4/2017)

I wake up and the guilt floods over me. I start questioning my choice. I grab my phone and check Kik to see if my best friend has replied. Nope. Figured that much she rarely checks kik. Oh well. I make a mental note to message her on Facebook later and I get dressed into my normal combo of black jeans and a red flannel and redo my hair in a low pony, not bothering to brush it despite it being very knotty.

I walk into my lounge. Its only about 8:15 my father left for work I heard him leave earlier and my mother won't be up for probably another 2 hours. I sigh and walk into the kitchen grabbing a glass from the cupboard as I walk past it and fill it with water. I take a sip and take it back to the  lounge room.

I sit down on my couch and grab my laptop from its normal charging point beside the couch and turn it on. I put in my password inwardly chuckling and everyone's inability to figure out my 14 character long password despite the obvious clue my computer gives once I type it wrong.

I drink some more water. I have a headache and I still feel a little sick from yesterday morning when I threw up.

I open up a browser and check Facebook for a message from my best friend quickly before beginning to search up things. No message. Good.

How to tell your boyfriend your aromantic

No helpful results.

I said yes to a guy I didn't like

Apparently lots of people seem to do this but no helpful results.

I search up a few more things and try rewording my searches but none have any helpful advice. I give up searching and message my best friend asking if she has any advice but our conversation quickly moves on from the topic of James to fandom related things.

I then spent the rest of the day thinking and dreading bring with James and trying to work out when I would be able to break up with him.

Authors note
Hello earthlings.

My writing is still bad I'm sorry I'm kinda tired right now I didn't sleep to good last night and its getting late.

-Kai/Kai Bri/KB