kPOoop*notmeanttobeoffensive*

*sigh* I'm taking a break from kpop for awhile and catching up with the weast(west) side of the world(North America) so I went on trending on YouTube for music and I wasn't really interested. I wanted some soft songs, ones I can sing my heart out to, or I chillax to, or one I can jam to and know all the lyrics.... Not just rapping. Nowadays all I hear from cars and in my car are just rapping songs with a little bit of singing parts or all just rap and what interests me is the beat, that's all usually. But I don't like the person screaming random words that I can barely understand EASILY. And the songs that have singing are usually old songs. Why can't newer songs have singing ones. And I know Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato is making singing songs (Not in a rasist way gotdamn it) but I want black people(African American) singing. Like Beyoncé.... Wait no, I heard her too much... No offense, but Beyoncé is basically everywhere and I want to hear something new. Where are all the singers at???? Oh yeah, I like the weekend. Where tf is he? There's Rihanna and wild thoughts wasn't singing. But her part was the one I can jam to and it's alright, but I can't hook onto the song easily(What I meant by that is that I couldn't hook onto the lyrics by just listening to it a couple times) What I need is Caroline by Aminé. That's the jam song that I can listen to for awhile and I hooked onto the words way easily and the beat connects to me. And I have it on a special Playlist and listening to it right now.

Okay what I want from like chillax is something like Special Affair by The Internet. I can also sing my heart out(Somewhat)

And what I mean from singing my whole heart out is something like I'm Not Sorry by Dean. Okay, okay I know that's still apart from kpop, but rmbr I can't find shit from the US okay.

Something that's like chillax, learn lyrics easily is something like Russ. Russ is the new the weekend for me, but the Dean. What I mean is that he can rap and sing(Dean) The other part is that I think he's becoming my go-to for music(The weekend) From what I noticed the weekend songs never fail me and I usually have all of them that come out on repeat.

So these are the song I found. (The ones I just explained, duh. But let me put it in a list)

Russ - My baby, What they want

The Internet - Special Affair

Aminé - Caroline

(As you can see... I needs help)

What's on my Playlist

(Those up there, duh)

Dean - I'm Not Sorry

Ten - Dream In A Dream

Kris Wu - July

So what I'm noticing is that the kpop world is better for me. Cuz the people I stan never fail me.

Buuut I should keep looking and I have, but I've been running into bullshit... Not that the songs that I found suck, but it's just not my type or what I'm looking for.

What I found and downloaded

Aminé - Caroline

Jaden Smith - Watch Me

Russ - What They Want

Feat. Zara Larsson - Girls Like
(It didn't have the main person)

Chris Brown - X

David Guetta - Light My Body Up

Shiki - Senpai

Honey Cocaine - Gwola

CL - Dr. Pepper

Galantis - Hunter

The Internet - Special Affair

I feel like.... Whoever is gonna read this probably won't even know sum of these people. I'm unique, so ig I don't like basic singers. Still do, but most of the music is just about sex nowadays.

– 626 Words
July 30th, 2017