YASSSSS BITCH

There's a dairy queen right up the street from my house and they let 14 year olds work there. So my plan for when I grow up might actually work. Cause part time is about 5 dollars an hour so I might get a couple hundreds every two weeks and I'm gonna be saving up for three years. But for 14 and 15 bitch I'm getting all my wants. I can get my own laptop, merch, TV, all that shit I want. Probably gets some gud ass beats. And get my own phone, so I don't have to get these pitty phones my mom gives us while she gets the new galaxy.

And it's gonna come into good use cause when I want to leave and get my own apartment, I can already have everything I want so I don't have to keep wishing to get this and that.

Buț ik I have to be responsible... I'll start being responsible at 16 and save up until 18, so I can have a lot of money to get my needs. Like house stuff and rent and shit like that.

And also what's amazing is that I can get my driver's license now. Because I'm in a farming state and some kids my age need their license to use farm equipment, so this year I'll try hard to get my drivers license, so next year I can have a job and save up to get a car. Also I want to do babysitting over summers. Even more money.

OMG this is the best thing that has ever happened to me ever. And it'll be better once it comes true. If it comes true. And hopefully my mom doesn't make me pay for my own shit and understand that I'm thinking about my future.

I'll add all this shit up on a piece of paper.

— 312 Words
August 13th, 2017