Worst day of my life

Dottie POV

It's been a week now and things have been the same since they were on the first day.
Rumors. Meif'wa. Still no friends.
I still hadn't cried and I still want to be friends with those two wear wolf boys.
I later found out that the guy with red hair's name was Blaze. I wanted to be his friend too but he's an alpha and I know that I'm the omega because I'm new. The alpha female is this girl named Aphmau who is really nice to me but I don't think she knows I'm the omega. Blaze never really bullied me either...then again that's probably because he's a respectable alpha and doesn't take his anger out on other people. I admire that about him. Almost all the other wear wolves disliked me though. All I could really do was stay positive though. I haven't been physically hurt yet.
It was now after school and I was walking to my locker to grab my homework. I turned around and saw Trisha walking my way with two wear wolves behind her. Oh no.
"Look who we found all alone~" she said as she played with her words."You're wanted by someone currently so just stay still or we can do this the hard way."
"Wh-what?" I stuttered.
"Jax. Ryder." She snapped.
The wear wolves took both of my arms and started dragging me towards the janitors closet.
"HEl-" I tried to scream but one of the wear wolves just put their hand over my mouth.
I tried to struggle free but they were to strong.
They threw me into the closet and tied my hands to a hook on the wall that was taller than me.
"Now stay here like a good puppy." Trisha smirked and walked away with the wear wolves following.
I was now hanging by my hands in the janitors closet, all alone. I was about to cry when suddenly the door busted open.
"Hello omega".
It was the guy that was stalking me on the first day!
"Wh-what do you want?!" I stuttered.
He smirked and even chuckled a little. His tall dark frame accompanied with black wear wolf ears and tail was intimidating. His pale green eyes cutting through my skin.
"You have been left alone more than you should have. I believe you haven't had any damage happen to you at all." He smirked. "Such a shame a cutie like you has to be the omega." He said as he walked closer.
I tried to kick him in the stomach but that just made him angry. He then grabbed my leg and slammed me against the wall. I winced and didn't even have enough time to breath before he punched me in the stomach.
"Gah!" I gasped.
He then covered my mouth and started biting my neck just enough to bruise it. Wait...he's giving me hickeys!
I tried to call for help but his hand muffled all my sounds. I watched in pain and disgust as he finally stopped.
He punched my stomach, arms, and legs a couple times more and then untied my hands.
"Ahh!" I yelled as I fell to the ground in pain.
"I'll be back for more next week" he slurred as he left, leaving me on the ground crying, in pain, and all alone.