Emotion

Quick lil' authors note chapter will be here shortly. I wanna make Jean x Marco fanfic so jut tell me if you'll read it (attack on titan ship if you don't know what ship I'm talking about) (It's actually my pfp lol) Mmmkay now here's your chapter.

Dottie POV

I felt something, odd that night. It felt good but it also made me feel, helpless? I've never felt this emotion until today. Is this guilt? No, I've felt that before. Anger? Probably not. Ugh, I'm so confused.

It was now Monday morning. Hopefully this week isn't as dramatic as last week. I thought as I put my uniform on.

Lazy time skip~

Today seemed normal, but in my mind it wasn't.  All I could think about was the emotion I was feeling and who I was feeling it towards. Was it Blaze?
I heard the bell ring and quickly walked out of class and to my locker.  I put my books and binders away and walked towards the cafeteria.
I headed over to and empty table and sat down. I soon heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around and saw Daniel and Rylan walking towards me.
"Hey guys!" I greeted the cheerfully.
"Hi Dottie" Rylan greeted.
"Sup" Daniel said.
They sat down and we started talking about teachers and weenies. I love weenies. More than my mom. Okay maybe that's a little harsh.
....
But it's true.
"Hey, Dottie?" Daniel asked.
"Mhmm?"
"Do you want to join wearwolf club with us?"
And at that moment, I knew having friends was a good thing.
"Yeah! I'd love too!" I said cheerfully.
"Alrighty then let's get going!" Said Daniel.

~Time skip a month later (nothing really happened)~

Dottie POV
HALLOWEEN! "YES!" I screamed as I realized it was the 31st already.  Daniel invited me to a Halloween party, I heard half of the school was coming!  I was going to be Levy from an anime series called Fairytail.  Me and Aph like to watch that show together and together only.  I think Aph is going to be some other character like Sailor Moon (or sailor macaroon as she likes to call her). It was already noon when it occurred to me....I need a ride. My parents were out of town so I couldn't depend on them and I only had a permit so I couldn't drive myself and Daniel lives farther than walking distance... Hmmmm, I thought. I decided to text Rylan first, only to hear that we was helping Daniel set up, so he couldn't drive me.  I texted Aph after that and she said Aaron was driving her and I didn't want to interrupt that. I thought for a little bit after that. I didn't know if Blaze was going but there was still one person, Tavien. Yes, Tavein used to be cruel to me, but now he treats me as if I was an old friend of his for some reason. I forgave him for what he did on the outside but I don't know if I really forgave him on the inside. I decided he was my only option and sent him a text asking if he could give me a ride. He response was immediate. He said it was okay with him and asked me for a time and location. I told him my address and the time I wanted to go. I started to turn the shower handle and put my phone down. As I showered I thought, can I really trust him?

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM Sorry for all the waiting but school is a bitch and it's really late so that's fun. Comment if u want me to do the attack on titan fanfic or continue this story.
-Llama Out