Premiere - Tom

It was the night of the Spiderman Homecoming premiere in New York

It was the night of the Spiderman Homecoming premiere in New York . You were very excited because it was your first time being in NYC . It was an exciting day for Tom and you could see him fizzing about it all day .

When the evening drew closer, you showered and did  your hair and makeup. You got dressed into the new outfit you picked out and came into the other room.

Tom was in the room with Harrison . They were both dressed in black suits and you though Tom looked super sexy in his suit.

Both their jaws dropped when they saw you .
" Wow (Y/N) you look truly stunning " exclaimed Harrison. Tom then added "You look absolutely breathtaking (Y/N)". You replied with a thanks and the three of you left the hotel for the premiere.

The car pulled closer to the cinema where the premiere was being shown and you could already see people screaming, adorned with Spidey getup . You laughed to yourself . Just at that moment the car pulled up to the front of the cinema .

You and Harrison exited the car first and walked to the front of the red carpet . Being Tom's girlfriend for three years, you are used to movie premieres , but none were of this enormity . You and Harrison walked to the red carpet and waved to the fans . Just then you caught a glimpse of Jacob , Tony and Zendaya .

Zendaya smiled and waved to you , but you couldn't help feeling jealous of her . She was so talented and so beautiful . But this was Tom's night , and you smiled and waved back to her .

Just then Tom walked down the red carpet and the crowds went wild . He waved and smiled and stood for pictures with Jacob , Zendaya , Tony and other cast members . Almost immediately after that , Robert (Downey Junior) stepped onto the carpet . He was also met with cheers and screams.

Tom and Robert got in some pictures before Tom walked over to you , and you both walked into the theatre . You had seen Tom's family on the carpet , and now they all walked into the cinema screen .

The movie came on , and you laughed all evening at the movie . Tom and the rest of the cast were fantastic and you felt really lucky to be Tom's girlfriend.

Even though you had doubts about the film at the beginning, you came out with a smile on your face , feeling immensely proud of Tom .

Thanks for part one guys xxx

Lala_Holland