My Angel - Tom

Y/N

Y/N

"Tom, I think we are meeting mom and dad at Clairvaux ." Harry said as Tom , Harry , Sam , Harrison and of course Y/N got into Tom's car.

You were all meeting Tom's parents in a restaurant named Clairvaux . It was New Years Eve and Tom was home from filming in New York .

It was a bitterly cold night and there was ice covering much of the roads around London.

After a green light Tom continued along the road . But just as he did another car skidded into Tom's,  flipping it.

"Tom" you screamed , and then everything went black.

Harrison

I looked up and felt the gash on my forehead with my free hand .

I squinted around in the dim light .  Sam and Harry were both passed out . I climbed from my seat and glanced around . Y/N was slumped forward in the passenger seat with her head half through the broken front window. I then noticed that Tom was lying on the ground outside the ground . Some glass had ripped his seat belt and sent him through the window . I hoped his and Y/N's unborn baby would survive .

Just then the paramedics and police arrived . My head was looked at . At this stage both Harry and Sam had woken up and were being checked out . I then gave my statement to the police . Tom and Y/N were put on stretchers and taken to the hospital . A small tear trickled down my face when I saw Tom being put in the ambulance.

Harry , Sam and I were then taken to hospital to be checked out also.

I got my head stitched up, Sam got a cast put on his hand and Harry got the glass removed from his head .

-Later-

We then went into Tom's room. He was awake , and concerned . He had a concussion and a broken wrist.