twenty two

Normani's POV

It's still hard to believe that last night actually happened. I can't believe that Y/N and I did it for the first time. A part of me knew that it would be him but I didn't think it would be so...amazing. Y/N really made me feel special and it felt really good. Even though I'm sore as hell in certain areas I feel good for the most part.

Y/N has his arms wrapped around him and refused to let me go. I managed to ease out of his arms and out of the bed. I can't lie, standing up after what I did last night is proving to be a challenge. I feel like a newborn deer that's trying to walk for the first time. I took my change of clothes and went downstairs to the bathroom so I could take a bubble bath. A bubble bath is exactly what I need to relax these sore muscles of mine.

After I took my bath, I dried off and put my outfit on for the day. When I went upstairs Y/N was still asleep. He looks so cute when his asleep, with his curly hair and baby face. I sat on the side of the bed and gently stroked Y/N's cheek.  He began to move around a bit and I leaned down so I could give him a kiss.

Y/N yawned and opened his eyes, he looked at me and showed his big bright smile. "Good afternoon sleepyhead." I said.

"It's morning baby girl, get your time right." He said.

"No you should check the time, it's one in the afternoon. You've been asleep for a very long time." I said.

"Well after last night, you can't blame a guy for sleeping so hard, I put in work last night." Y/N boasted.

"Yes you did and I really liked it." I said.

"I liked it too. It certainly was a night to remember." Y/N said.

"Yes it was, now get up and get dressed so we can go inside and eat, everyone is waiting on us." I said.

Y/N groaned, "Fine, I'll go to take a shower and get dressed so we can have lunch with the fam. But after that we are gonna have some alone time." He said.

"Oh that was gonna happen regardless." I said.

"Mmm, feisty, I like it." Y/N said.

"Mmhm, now hurry up and get dressed so we can eat." I said.

"Alright I'm going." Y/N said.

Y/N got out of bed and went downstairs to take a shower. I went back in the house to meet up with everybody. I had to try and walk normal person even though I was in serious pain, hopefully my mother and grandmother won't notice anything unusual about me because they will call me out. I went into the living room and Dinah was sitting on the couch all cuddled up to Lauren, it's only a matter of time before they get busy.

"Well look who finally decided to join us. Where have you been Manibear?" Lauren asked.

"In the pool house with Y/N." I said.

"What did you do in the pool house?" Lauren asked.

"We had a nice romantic date then we fell asleep, that's it." I said.

Dinah sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes, "Why are you limping then?" She asked.

"I fell." I said.

"I call BS on that one." Camila said.

"I'm telling the truth guys nothing happened last night. We had a picnic, we kissed a little, we watched movies, and we fell asleep. Y/N and I's relationship isn't built around sex." I said.