~First Kiss~ (1)

Thank you MysticLucy for the requests!

Stan:

You sat on the bleachers, watching Stans football team training. It was kinda cute, because Stan was trying to impress you. He didn't really have to do that.. you were already his. You guys were together for like two months already, but non of you had the guts to ask for a kiss. Stan had already kissed Wendy a couple of times, but with you it was different.

The training was over and Stan walked to you, he gave you a peck on the cheek.

"Are you waiting for me? I have to show you something" he smiled.

"Of course! I'll wait here" you smiled, Stan walked away and you took out your phone. Fangirling about how cute your boyfriend was.

Meanwhile by Stan...

"Dude, you're finally gonna do it?" Kyle asked, Stan nodded.

"I already thought you kissed her dude" Kenny interrupted. "You had with Wendy for like.. years or something and you two kissed already from day one!"

"(Y/n) is just different.. she didn't had her first kiss already. I want her first kiss to be special" Stan smiled.

"That's really sweet dude" Clyde said. Stan finished showering and he walked to the bleachers, (Y/n) still sat there, giggling for some reason.

"Hey (Y/n)" Stan sat next to her, she closed her phone.

"Hey Stan! What do you want to show me?"

"C..close your eyes" Stan blushed a bit.

"Okay" she did what she was told, Stan was about to threw up, but he didn't. He slowly leaned in, until there lips connected. (Y/n) eyes immediantly widend, and not two seconds later she returned the kiss. They broke the kiss for air.

"I-I'm sorry for stealing your first-" he got cut off by (Y/n), kissing his cheek.

"It's fine Stan, i was waiting for this moment so long" she blushed.

He smiled and kissed her again, more passionate than the first one.

Kyle (you guys actually already kissed in ~When You Sing~ just pretend that this is your first kiss with him and by ~When You Sing~ it's your second or something xx)

"Ay fatbro, Kyle's coming over" (Y/n) said to her brother Cartman.

"NO! I DON'T WANT THAT!"

"Eric! Just pretend that you're happy for your sister, she finally got a boyfriend and you are not going to ruin it!" You and Erics mom, Liane said.

"Thanks mom.." you mumbled.

"but.. MEEEEEMMM" oh Jesus you could just slap the shit out of him.

"Eric stop it! Leave your sister alone, while we're going to the movies" Erics face lit up.

"YES!" He walked with Liane to the movies while leaving you alone. The doorbell ringed, it was Kyle. You gladly opened the door.

"Hey (Y/n)!" He smiled and walked in. He was kinda confused.

"Where's your mom and the devil?" He asked, you chuckled.

"They're to the movies cause Eric was complaining about you going to his home" you rolled your eyes, Kyle chuckled.

"I brought some horror movies!" Kyle smiled.

"I thought you hated them" you said, he scratched his neck.