~When you sing~

Here it is~~

Stan

(Imagine you in Stans kitchen, making some pancakes while Stan comes in when you sing; I could Make you happy -part)

I could make you happy

I could make you love me

I could dissapear, completely

Stan listened to you satisfied, he felt butterfly's in his stomach. 'I'm so lucky' he thought.

How could i miss you, when i didn't know you. Oooohh~

He walked to you and you sqeaked. "Stan!" you stopped with singing. "You scared me there" you said. "Sorry" he laughed nervously. "You sing beautiful" he said, while kissing your cheek.

Kyle

(Imagine you walk through the park, not knowing that Kyle is stalking you >:3)

As long as i'm the name.. of your tattooed heart~

You perfectly hit the high notes in the song. It was just perfect.

You walked through the park, and it was night. You had a beautiful view on the Moon.

And kiss me, underneath the moonliiiight <3

Without a warning, Kyle let you turn around and kissed you (underneath the moonlight :3 OMG I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH)

You was shocked, but you returned the kiss. "I didn't expected you" you giggled, and he just laughed.

He was so lucky with you <3

Cartman

(Imagine this.. meme-song came up in school, and you sang with it like it was your last song)

HERE COME DAT BOI SHIT WADDUP, HERE COME DAT BOI SHIT WADDUP!

Cartman was laughing his ass off, his girlfriend was into memes! (Sorry if u don't). One of the most important thing in their relationship was humor.

WATCH HIM ROLL, SHIT WADDUP! WATCH HIM ROLL, SHIT WADDUP~

And you dabbed (i don't care that people don't do that anymore, i still do the dab XDD)

Cartman walked to you and kissed you on your cheek.

"Your awesome (Y/n)" he said while smiling

"I know" you winked.

Kenny