Daughter of Evil

Once there was a kingdom ruled by good king. The kingdom lived merrily  for ages until the king got sick and became weak. Due to his sickness the king cannot continue his duties to his people, so the queen of sweet voice took over his throne and ruled the land. She governed the kingdom fair and square, the people of the kingdom was more happy than ever, the queen ruled them with prosperity and peace for the queen ruled them wisely than the king. But as the kingdom rejoice for its glory the king became weaker and weaker. The disease that cannot be cured has infflicted the king and his only hope to get away from his pain is death. Not long enough the king died due to his weak body, the queen mourned and so the entire kingdom. After the burial the queen became sickly as days passed by, the people of the kingdom became aware of it that maybe their queen might die as well. The people were right about their thoughts the queen died after a few weeks of the burial of the king , maybe because of the stress she bares in her hands and the illness that caught her. but before the queen died she left her only daugther to rule the kingdom. The people agreed to it and not to oppose to the queen's last request. They think the princess was as good as her parents but they were wrong this time, the princess was more cruel in terms of  ruling. She increase the taxes and she made selfish laws and impose it to her people. And she conducted purged to those who oppose her rules. Her domain brought hell to the people who once live in prosperity and peace and now people called the country as "kingdom of cruelty and evil" and the princess was the "Daughter of Evil".