Chapter 23- The Sorrows

We're going to my home in San Agustin, Capistrano City.

I'm half excited and half nervous of this trip. Maybe I'm just a pathetic. Where this nervous came from? Geeehh.. Abbygail stop flirting please. Not now! Your aunt might get in serious illness right now! Behave!

Thinking my aunt right now was full of worrisome. She's my only one relative that I have. I have my dad eventually but I'd only think that he's already dead since he left my mom with illness while I was young. I don't think him anymore, I do not assume that one day he will come back at me. Poor Abbygail!

I can't sit properly the trip was long enough to make me faint.. maybe I'm just suffocating the smell of an air freshener. I could not utter a word to have a conversation to him. And I could not stop myself not to glance at him for a second. His eyes is on the road. The screeching of the wheel, the buzzing of vehicles and the irregular breathing of him which I only heard. I look at him twice and tries to open my mouth to have a conversation to him but why I'm acting like this? I feel so shy.. this is not so me.

"What are you trying to open up?" His husky voice was good enough to make me jumped in my seat.

"Are you sure you can drive all day? My province takes so long" thank God my tongue does not intertwining.

"It's my pleasure to help my Abbygail" he speaks very loud that everyone is in near can hear only if we're not in car. I know my cheeks are blushing even I can't see myself now.

"Ahm.. ahhh.. I'm hungry." I wish he convinced what I'm trying to say.

"Okay" he just nod at me.

After a minute we're in the drive thru. We have the same orders but he has a doubled one and singled mine. I ask myself.. where did he put that bulk of food that his figure maintained slim. Maybe he workout?. I could not deny to have a fantasy on him every time I saw him attractive. Can you please find where's my jaw now? It's dropping there awhile ago.

While we eat together.. I saw his hand with a tiny veins, he's skin was softer compared mine. His messy curly hair was half covered to his left eye that made him so hot and yummy.. the biceps of him was like talking to me, they move here and there. I can't eat properly my mind does not functioning. So I keep my leftover to the pocket mesh of my bag. But what I'm so surprise was.. Eman took that in my pocket. I thought at first he may throw it coz he don't want a spoil food in his car. But I was mistaken he put it in his right side. My eyes was blinkering for a second if what he might gonna do.. dah...,

"I will eat this later" he said it.. like an eating kid with a food in his mouth

"Seriously?" I blink my eyes again trying to have the best answer.

"Yeah! And what so surprise?" He raises his eyebrows then.

"Hmmmmm .. none.. " I'm half convinced.

Ooh! God why I'm stuck up to this kind of situation. This creepy moment was just for awhile I know.

Later on. He turned on his device that was connected to his stereo.. the melody was so comforting but the next song that was played was annoying.. even whosoever can relate this song but the most thing that annoys me is that.. imagine I'm with him..

🎶🎶I think I'm fallin.. I'm fallin.. for you oh.. and I don't know what to do oohh oohh.. I'm falling in love with you🎶🎶

---this is what he played..

"Do you love that song?" He speaks softly while smirking.